rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

Please every bit we get from the MV looks different why are we in Chromatica now :hide:

I guess they were just doing some rehearsals or test shoots these days and they are shooting the actual thing tomorrow? Or maybe it's unrelated to Tough who knows.

I know Lana doesn't care but Billie is under Interscope too and she's releasing this week so they wouldn't want 2 big releases in the same period (assuming it is indeed Lana's lead).

I don't think we'll have to wait too long tho cause Billie has no single out and it's going to be post album single(s) only so I doubt she'll go full promo for more than 2-3 weeks... 

June seems plausible and it's still very soon considering Ocean is not even 1.5 years old and Lasso coming in 2024 is almost confirmed so I don't mind waiting :true:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I think that is for a different song that he teased the other day, he used the same emojis 

yeah seems like 🦋 is for tough and 🚭 is for a different song. also doesn’t make sense to say ‘video shoot tomorrow’ when they’ve already been shooting the video for tough over the last couple days…but idk

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

14 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

yeah seems like 🦋 is for tough and 🚭 is for a different song. also doesn’t make sense to say ‘video shoot tomorrow’ when they’ve already been shooting the video for tough over the last couple days…but idk

then it's probably for his song 'clear the smoke' he posted before :noparty:

Spoiler

on the other hand, it means the tough! video is finished and ready to be released on friday :oprah4:

14 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

if not for the emoji thing i'd say they could be filming separately, but now it seems highly unlikely lol 

this also makes me think that the car stunts are for his track and not lana's. 

Early June release for the video

late June album announcement + preorder

album in September 

this looks increasingly plausible imo. The video is probably gonna be shot over a couple of days. The song being done in Feb means that Lasso was pretty much ready to be sent for vinyl in March (as per insiders’ info that it could still make the cut). 

3 hours ago, Get Drunk said:

girl how long is this video gonna take to film cause they been taking a while..

well feature length conceptual masterpieces take time! :makeup:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Still unsure of when I'm expecting this

if it's his song I can see it being out in a week or two, but if it's for Lana i think it'll be out in June

"Don’t forget me"

20 hours ago, barttttender said:

I'm just thinking.... This has to be a Quavo track after all.

Lana's never dropped a feature as a first single. 

Also, he's much more prominent in the sample we got.

Let's not overhype this for Lasso so we don't get disappointed.

Don't forget she aims to be outshined in features :dua:

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

When is this shit coming out? 

the last time i was anticipating a lana track this much was doin' time. Heard the opening 15 secs and knew it was gonna be an iconic bop for all eternity. 

We need to take a chill pill tho - it's not coming out soon. Let's focus on billie

21 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

YEESSSSSSS

Relistening all of her discography in anticipation.

I hope the album wasn't slapped on in haste like Dula Peep's. Only 10 songs on the record worries me. We'll know on Friday!  :yell: