Lanaparadiserey

Lana performing with Megan Moroney at Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores, AL - May 19th, 2024

27 minutes ago, 69 Million Stars said:

Lana’s mom Patty. On ig there’s pics of Lana meeting fans and it looks a lot like her mom is in the background. Like A LOT

Just saw the picture and I don’t think it’s her? I also haven’t seen pictures of her in a while though. 

while i think it’s definitely lana’s decision and her right if she wants to reconnect with her mom, that is definitely not patty lol. and i think usually when celebs rent vans like that for events they get a chauffeur too. it wouldn’t make sense to have security guards and be like yeah whatever, just put my 70 yo mother who i haven’t talked to in almost 10 years behind the wheel. 

33 minutes ago, marshall said:

Where can I see the instagram photo or video with patty?

IMG-1418.jpg
I think this is the pic people are talking about 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

LMAO :air:

deff not patty but the resemblance is funny :thumb3:
it’s her alter ego Cathy :ma:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

37 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

IMG-1418.jpg
I think this is the pic people are talking about 

Omg that doesn’t look like her I’m sorry

2 hours ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

feeling sad for patty shes sm hated </3 maybe being a mom wasnt for her

(edit: my relationship with my mom is like lanas)

it sucks when you have a parent situation like this. i feel it, i've lived through it with my mom. i get why lana wouldn't want to talk about her much if at all and when she does, she censors it. i totally get it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Her mom and Lana seemed cool to me during the BTD era. I wonder what changed the years after.

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i 100% agree, we all know that she's had a difficult relationship with her mother, but i think she should have every right to want to reconnect and to mend their relationship if that's what she wants to do, it is her mother at the end of the day

also just wanted to say that i feel like some fans are way too comfortable saying distasteful and sometimes nasty things about her mother when they do not know her at all or what has occurred between her and lana

I think some people WANT her to have a bad relationship with Patty so bad because they think it adds drama and mystery or whatever

I mean it's undeniable that their relationship has been strained over the years but I think it'd be so nice if they could somehow overcome their differences

I know that that isn't an option for a lot of people, though. Some relationships are just beyond repair.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She looked super beautiful! Gorgeous dress and stunning hair! A total beauty queen! Loved the performance as well! Love herrrrrr! :flutter:

url%5D