lyinginthesand

Lana attending the Ivor Novello Awards at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in London, ENG - May 23rd, 2024

12 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

IMG-0562.jpg 

everyone's already said it but most of the time people will be like "oMg 2o12 lAnA" and its just a photo where she looks relatively younger... now THIS photo looks straight out of 2011/2012 like I almost expect her to have her gold tooth on or something :smile: maybe its the UK but she's looking really great I love that for her 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

well ik she said no stadium tour but if she’s crossed the atlantic already… a surprise euro show before primavera next week? cmon walk with me…

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I hate the way Pammy does Lana’s makeup lmao, it looks like she isn’t wearing anything😭

and that’s EXACTLY why I LOOOOVE Pamela’s makeup and despise Etienne’s. She does NOT need all of that overdone makeup he does on her, especially that horrible lip liner 

image.png

Just now, lmdr said:

and that’s EXACTLY why I LOOOOVE Pamela’s makeup and despise Etienne’s. She does NOT need all of that overdone makeup he does on her, especially that horrible lip liner 

I agree with the lip liner but I like how Etienne does her base and eye makeup more

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

I want to figure out how to turn into like a glass ship that can fly, and I don't even know what that means yet, but I'm going to find out

lana your glass ship that can fly just told me you should add some more show dates in the US and other countries <3 hope this helps!

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

All 9 professional pictures in HD quality, uncropped -

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-96lqg-Se-Pyd dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Hb-Iqi-KESNl dl-beatsnoop-com-final-H4i-SQq-Fk5h dl-beatsnoop-com-final-yc-DKJx-As-U3 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-rq-Ee9-H3-RGX dl-beatsnoop-com-final-RFw-Mv-UTo-X7 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-MSKoc4-Gh-U3 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-EX9-AS5y-MCB dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Jv-Xm-OCdr-Hj

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love how elegantly she speaks and I LOVE that she has the choice to do whatever she wants and can say no to things. I feel like her stadium tour wouldn’t be good if her heart wasn’t in it, so I love that she said no 

"Don’t forget me"

Press photos so far! She's so beautiful, I love her! :flutter:

Spoiler

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

Edit: oop I was slower :D

url%5D

I love when she's wearing outfits that are my kind of style :trisha: it feels so special for me :wub:

url%5D

PAUL MCCARTNEY AND BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN ARE THERE AS WELL OMFG I NEED NEED NEED PICS W LANA :trisha:

url%5D