lyinginthesand

Lana attending the Ivor Novello Awards at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in London, ENG - May 23rd, 2024

does this mean brooklyn baby is coming back to the setlist

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdWBTtiDrYCtbezND4RaL

in all seriousness i loved that little interview. her talking about how the "waters are warmer" in the industry now more than ever makes my heart happy 

you've got a thunderbird

57 minutes ago, Embach said:

We were so fed today :trisha: beautiful girl, stunning outfit, deserved award, amazing achievements, nostalgia on top! :crying5:

Omg thank you so much sweetie that makes totally sense!

no problem! :heart: I'm glad the way I wrote it made sense lol

♡ 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓭𝓼 ♡

I can’t even be mad at her for not wanting to do a stadium tour, she was so genuine and wholesome when she mentioned it in her speech. :wubna: (I do wish she’d stop doing so many festivals though, I’d prefer concert halls…)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I love how elegantly she speaks and I LOVE that she has the choice to do whatever she wants and can say no to things. I feel like her stadium tour wouldn’t be good if her heart wasn’t in it, so I love that she said no 

Same!!!! it is so lovely that she can do what she wants, and when the muse visits her, and thank god she isn't contractually obligated to release some music she doesn't feel connected to by a certain date. and that her team gives her such flexibility I love it; also her saying her brother and "his wife live in Louisiana" was interesting. 

37 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

what happened to interviews like this one likee we used to get some tea😭😭

I genuinely believe it is because Lana Del Rey the aesthetic/idea and Lana Del Rey the artist have become so separated that people outside of her fandom don’t really care about the new music and only her legacy/things from the past

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I genuinely believe it is because Lana Del Rey the aesthetic/idea and Lana Del Rey the artist have become so separated that people outside of her fandom don’t really care about the new music and only the legacy. 

LITERALLY.

her name has become an aesthetic / lifestyle. Where its not even her music and her new music doesn’t even correlate with that supposed aesthetic that people try to project. I kinda love it sometimes because you would really have to love her music to understand the lore.

THIS is why I’m Team Pammy. The Pammy makeup is a key ingredient in The Lana Del Rey Look. It’s artistry only a tasteful British woman can achieve. It’s just not something an LA fag such as Etienne can do

6 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I genuinely believe it is because Lana Del Rey the aesthetic/idea and Lana Del Rey the artist have become so separated that people outside of her fandom don’t really care about the new music and only her legacy/things from the past

Music journalism has just gone down the drain in general too. It’s been diluted down to small questions (often about Taylor Swift) that are sure to go viral rather than about the persons career or achievements :oprah6:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Popping in to remind people to not take everyone literally at their words. My boyfriend's dad has referred to me as his wife on two occasions now and we aren't even engaged lmfao sometimes people just misspeak. Or perhaps it's a show of endearment, that she feels like a sister even if she isn't just yet

either way, I love seeing her happy like this :wub:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑