Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

First Song You Think Of When You’re Tired?

I remember that one day from last year when I came home, I was totally burned out and I put on a random Lana Spotify playlist and the first song they played was Paradise's Yayo and that song really healed me in some ways. It was so soothing, it was like a warm blanket or a soft balm put on your skin, it literally turned "my whole system" off. It like put me on a trance, I just stopped thinking, my whole consciousness was like inside that song, inside those melodies. It's like a therapeutic lullaby.

I had a similar experience this year when I travelled back to my hometown by tour bus. It was midnight but earlier during the trip, I got into an accident which completely shook me mentally. My mind only replayed that accident all over again and again but while I was travelling back home, I put on a random Lana playlist again and Yayo played, so the soothing experience from last year kind of came back and time literally stopped for me. It's maybe weird to say this but this song does miracles, it's like a magic drug which helps you to heal.

url%5D

terrence loves you :) anything from honeymoon is so dreamy and light

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

what a cute question!! i used to work 15 hour shifts as a hotel receptionist and i'd get the 23:30 train home and obviously i'd be super tired at that point, but listening to If You Lie Down With Me on my journey home looking at all the amber street lights and anticipating being able to take off my high heels after those long tiring days always soothed me :flutter: 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

For when I'm mentally/psychologically drained, I'll listen to Heroin by Lana or to this song - if I'm physically tired then any song will do cause I just drift right off lol

IIII'm so tired, sheep are counting me

when I'm tired I just get the urge to run away to the mountains, the hills are alive with the sound of music fr

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life