ionut

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene at the Harrods Coffee bar in London, ENG - August 26th, 2024

5 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

This is starting to go viral :biblio: ppl saying Lana and Selena are dating homeless looking men :icant:

we've been here before:brigitte:

13 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

This is starting to go viral :biblio: ppl saying Lana and Selena are dating homeless looking men :icant:

Just saw a tweet pop up on my feed with 6 thousand quotes. It’s bad for her… Not sure why people are surprised though. She has always had bad taste in men. 

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Just saw a tweet pop up on my feed with 6 thousand quotes. It’s bad for her… Not sure why people are surprised though. She has always had bad taste in men. 

All the huge celebrity updates accounts are posting abt this, “Lana” is the #1 trending on Twitter right now. And yes it’s def bad :icant:

Spoiler

hopefully another “stop sending rats to people” situation doesn’t happen again

can't wait for the unreleased break up song C U L8r Alligator 2 to leak

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Wait i thought she's dating with Kirk Myers?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

every time a celebrity's relationship is discussed publicly, it makes me sad. people are so mean and heartless. how can someone publicly write about a stranger that he is ugly?? what is ugly? is there a table that a person has to meet to not be ugly? how can they immediately write what songs Lana will write AFTER THE BREAKUP when it is not even confirmed that they are really together. and is he old? for a large part of Lana's fans (20>) certainly, but lana is 39 and if he is 10 years older (which i think is normal in a relationship) he would be 49 and that is perfectly fine. What is wrong with people?!  :peace:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

Can we like stop calling him ugly? I feel like this whole thing that’s about to happen on the internet is going to 1) ruin their relationship 2) seriously distance Lana from her fanbase. It’s disgusting what huge Lana accounts are posting on Twitter rn and some of y’all are trying to do the same thing here as well 

9 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Idk how else to explain but her taste in men is very aggressively heterosexual and I mean that in the most neutral way possible. Like y’know how people say everyone’s a little gay, Lana’s taste in men makes me think she leans more towards 0%.

With the exception of bisexual Jack? Being aggressively heterosexual and being masculine are two very separate things and this is a really strange take. 

As long as he makes her happy and doesn’t have a whole ass family on the side. Looks fade anyway so even if he looks like shrek and literally works in swamps it doesn’t matter. He seems like a nice dude.