Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

"You're Gonna Love Me" is one of my favorites. I love Sirens (aside from Birds of A Feather-- that song makes me cringe w all the autotune or w/e they've done to her voice!).

1949 is also a song that's on my "most played" list.

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

"You're Gonna Love Me" is one of my favorites. I love Sirens (aside from Birds of A Feather-- that song makes me cringe w all the autotune or w/e they've done to her voice!).

1949 is also a song that's on my "most played" list.

I love You're Gonna Love Me~ it's amazingggg

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

You're Gonna Love Me is so underrated. I think it's one of her best acoustic-type songs. It's definitely my favorite in that category. I probably love it so much because I'm a creep obsessive stalker just like Lana. When I listen to it, I think about my ex and how I'm going to get him back. (It will happen). :creep:

14417469274.gif

Are you serious. The thread title is UNPOPULAR Lana Opinions. I don't like Sirens, so what? It's my unpopular opinion and i'm not bashing yours. Her newer stuff is WAAAY better. Sirens puts me to sleep. Her voice sounds nice but it's not her best.

Are you serious? answer: No

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Sirens is absolutely horrible and 80% of her past unreleased stuff is...blah.

But this is the epitome of unpopular Lana opinions! Most of the stuff in this thread is things people agree with really, so not that unpopular :P

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

There's none on Sirens, I don't like Autotune at all.

So Birds of a Feather it's from another album. :hottie:

Today I fall asleep listening to music and while the AKA was playing I woke up in every single song, except Oh Say Can You See.

Conclusion: Oh Say Can You See it's like Lucky Ones on BTD I mean, non-existent for me. :creep:

Are you serious. The thread title is UNPOPULAR Lana Opinions. I don't like Sirens, so what? It's my unpopular opinion and i'm not bashing yours. Her newer stuff is WAAAY better. Sirens puts me to sleep. Her voice sounds nice but it's not her best.

Drag.

tumblr_lweq4me34A1qcvkpto1_250.gif

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

So Birds of a Feather it's from another album. :hottie:

That's not A-T on BoaF, Ms. USA :hottie: <----- (this is the first time i ever use this gif...i'm moving up in the world)

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I really love the gq shoot.

me too, what's wrong with showing your body?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I really hate both of the H&M shoots (especially the winter one)

And I never really liked this photo either; don't understand why everyone does

3_lana+del+rey.png

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I hate both H&M shoots and the collections. I've never seen Lana wearing the clothes in her private life either.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I wasn't a big fan of that photo with the rose in her mouth either.

and I didnt hate the GQ cover because she was naked, I hated it because she looked dead lol. her face was such a weird angle and her hair looked shit, the rest of the shoot is amazing though!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Fact: If you hate Burning Desire, you haven't listened to it enough :hottie:

Somehow it became one of my most-played songs, couldn't even tell you how...The rest of the Paradise Edition will have some catching up to do. The fucking outtro, ugh I don't care if the lyrics are repetitive. I love that backing track. (Or whatever it is you call the non-vocals, since Monicker pointed out "instrumental" is wrong...)

(It's also great to pretend to sing to a crowd of adoring fans in my Lana voice :creep: )