Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Afraid is one pof her worst studio songs

Agreed. It's a shame because I love the song itself - the production is just weird and off.  :magikarp:

I would love a reworked version of it! I think she sounds beautiful & the lyrics are very sweet. 

14417469274.gif

OK since everybody suddenly seems to consider Born To Die her worst album, this is now an unpopular opinion:

Born To Die is Lana's best album.

IT IS. Let's be honest.

I wish she had a longer version of Lift Your Eyes. It had a lot of potential.

Summertime Sadness is so good, even though its been remixed so much and people think its cheesy  

"I think I'll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky. Late is better than never.... even if you're gone... I'm gonna drive"!!!!!!!!!! :icant:

Summertime Sadness is so good, even though its been remixed so much and people think its cheesy  

"I think I'll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky. Late is better than never.... even if you're gone... I'm gonna drive"!!!!!!!!!! :icant:

It really is! I mean, the album version is okay, but the extended radio mix with that gorgeous outro is just fantastic, it's so beautiful.  :lanahottie:

And I'd rather not talk about the Cedric Gervais remix...The fact that the only Grammy Lana has ever won was for this remix is utterly ridiculous, IMO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Summertime Sadness is a beautiful song indeed, but I am kind of sick of it because they play it everywhere (not even the original but the remix) and I met a lot of "Lana fans" who only knew this one song... remixed

nsaalk.jpg

im unimpressed thus far with her collaborations with the weeknd, in both cases (prisoner, party monster) i feel her additions were the weakest parts of the songs

stop the negativity.

just you wait - i hope you remember this comment when stargirl leaks and you're bopping to it.  :smokes:

Radio is one of my least favs on born to die, I always skip it  :pft:

Throwback to mid-2013 when I HATED this song. I made it known too. It was like my least favourite LDR song. I fell in love with in a few months later though and I deemed it my "happy" song.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Throwback to mid-2013 when I HATED this song. I made it known too. It was like my least favourite LDR song. I fell in love with in a few months later though and I deemed it my "happy" song.

I can bop to the demo, but i just dont like the album version  :toofunny:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

"Big Bad Wolf come on and eat me up" line is so hot  :bodyisready: and, of all the foreign languages she sang in her songs, spanish is my favorite!  :flutter:

"He's crazy y cubano como yo, my love"

"Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines" 

Beautiful!  :cumming:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593