Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Ultraviolence is HIGHLY overrated and it shouldn't. Some of the lyrics make no sense, the excess of reverb in some tracks is annoying, and the production can be really overwhelming. Most of the demos and outtakes are miles better than the final product. It would have been better as an EP :creep:

me about NFR 

32 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

NFR is HIGHLY overrated and it shouldn't. Some of the lyrics make no sense, the lack of reverb in some tracks is annoying, and the production can be really underwhelming. Most of the demos and outtakes are miles better than the final product. It would have been better as an EP :creep:

so true bestie

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Ultraviolence is HIGHLY overrated and it shouldn't. Some of the lyrics make no sense, the excess of reverb in some tracks is annoying, and the production can be really overwhelming. Most of the demos and outtakes are miles better than the final product. It would have been better as an EP :creep:

1 hour ago, Max said:

me about NFR 

I now hate you both <3 

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

How did Guns N’ Roses make Ultraviolence but fine China didnt

the tea

9 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

At this point, complaining about NFR is not an unpopular opinion yet y’all insist on bringing it up every 2-3 weeks 

Ugh our minds :wub:

29 minutes ago, Max said:

Ugh our minds :wub:

i miss when you all would spend 5 pages talking about lust for life being a stain on her discography. at least the arguments were creative :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

46 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

i miss when you all would spend 5 pages talking about lust for life being a stain on her discography. at least the arguments were creative :oprah3:

The way I joined LB in February 2019 and have never actually slandered LFL all that much... must've confused me with someone else, sis. ?

57 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i don’t wanna hear about her doing the laundry or washing her hair 

i wanna hear about the toxic, need you, love 

Right nobody’s tryna hear that

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just listened to Cherry for the first time in like a year or whatever, and I remembered why I never play it... Her voice is just so distant and non-engaging. This is why I barely listen to the album. :um3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

49 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Just listened to Cherry for the first time in like a year or whatever, and I remembered why I never play it... Her voice is just so distant and non-engaging. This is why I barely listen to the album. :um3:

i thought i was the only one who couldn’t stand cherry... and the random cussing just pisses me off