LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

I still cant understand whats wrong with Lucky Ones and Dark Paradise :biblio: ... The first is perfection and DP is okay, but not that bad! Cant wait for Y&B though, I expect alot from its verses  :excited:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

I still cant understand whats wrong with Lucky Ones and Dark Paradise :biblio: ... The first is perfection and DP is okay, but not that bad! Cant wait for Y&B though, I expect alot from its verses  :excited:

i love those songs. IMO there isn't a weak song on BTD...its honestly one of the best albums i've ever heard in any genre. definately makes my all-time fav list -- top 5 easy.

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

i love those songs. IMO there isn't a weak song on BTD...its honestly one of the best albums i've ever heard in any genre. definately makes my all-time fav list -- top 5 easy.

I absolutely agree!!! The only song I can't stand is the Btd version of Diet Mountain Dew, it's a mess :facepalm:  and where are the prechorus? My fave parts!! 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

I absolutely agree!!! The only song I can't stand is the Btd version of Diet Mountain Dew, it's a mess :facepalm:  and where are the prechorus? My fave parts!! 

love diet mountain dew lol

dont know why lucky ones and dark paradise get such a bad rap. ive always liked them but recently those 2 specifically have been my favs.

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

Yeah, I wish people would stop bashing the same songs over and over and over again. What good can possibly come from that? Of course it's ok to share negative opinions as well as positive, but I think it has reached and passed the point where it's just unnecessary and disrespectful to those who truly like these songs. It's also bound to lead to offtopic arguments, as in this thread.

The people bitching at people to not slate their favourite songs are often the people that slate the favourites of others just as often. Both sides need to realise that while they can express a negative opinion, it needn't be expressed at every opportunity and it needn't be a fight if someone else dislikes your favourite song. It's boring as arse tbh.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Ill beat down anyone who hates on Dark Paradise 

tumblr_m6ejbbbdhy1r1u85fo1_400.gif

such a weird punch

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Why does every thread have to turn into a debate on everybody's favorite song and its brilliance? Just an observation I've made.

Because it's a fascinating, never ending topic. :teehee:

I love how many trailers they are releasing, this movie will be good!

I find the song to be glamorously beautiful. I hope it leaks in full soon, i'm dying for it. Paradise may have been released less than a year ago, but I'm still craving NEW Lana.

She's aces.