teethclick

Björk

3 hours ago, lemonadetan said:

i know this is fucked up but 

Reveal hidden contents

i pray for a björk mass leak like banks' 

Ugh I wish. It's kinda funny how her music used to leak left and right when you had to rip fucking cds but it's been crickets when it shifted to digital (other than full albums leaking before release date).

自由になる自由がある

I do think bjork is a genius but she’s also very unself aware at times like the times where she said n****  in interviews which was odd. The same applies to her music for me- it can become very weird for the sake of weirdness after the 90s without the fun or humour that Venus has for example 

23 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

PLEASE, for the love of god, does anyone have Trance in HQ? I need this song in HQ, I've searched the depths of the internet and i cannot find it :crai:

supposedly this one is hq :)https://drive.google.com/file/d/15UIOaZjdyOQKCn6QGN4WgB_qrFKFc_Fa/view

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

Hopefully this means that she will continue unearthing outtakes and demos from previous eras. 

We know she has many many many outtakes between Debut and Volta, she even performed a few live but never released them. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

This is beautiful. Peak Bjork. 

I love her recent very experimental music (I love Vulnicura and Utopia, had more trouble with Fossora), but I'm very happy to hear some poppier and like @King said melodic songs. Plus there some recent Bjork creeping in the production (with the very Utopia-like flutes) and some modern sounds too. I hope we'll get an experimental pop album with this type of sound in the future.