M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

2 hours ago, soccermom4life said:

What gets me is he was just complimenting her and she just went off

Girl a butterfly could float by and suddenly she'll have beef with Mariah Carey over her album of the same name idgi

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

It would be annoying to have other artists actually mention your music now that you really don't care to be popular. like nobody really openly gave her her props when it actually mattered.

Yeah this; I do get exactly where she's coming from. Like I understand the perspective. Still doesn't make it right. But I get it.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Truly, she's never met a bridge she hasn't wanted to burn.

Edit: This article, which lays out her over the top attack (and doesn't even mention that she moved to Florida because she wanted to live in a place governed by Ron DeSantis because of his enmity towards the LGBTQI community), ends with this hilarious line.

Hopefully, the attack won’t dissuade Sivan from listening to the song, as it is definitely a bop.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

3 hours ago, soccermom4life said:

What gets me is he was just complimenting her and she just went off

Wait what is going down I’m late

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

She says unhinged shit like this all the time though. IDK why so many people are suddenly acting shocked  

Spoiler

Anna Wintour came up on shuffle while I was writing this post… maybe it's a sign 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

22 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She’s a Kunt, 

:makeup:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 10/26/2023 at 7:23 PM, glitch diva said:

It's sucks that she's in a situation similar to Taylor Swift and no one is stepping in to support her. She may not be the most politically correct person in the world, but she has genuinely lost one of the things that define her legacy.

she's a queerphobic piece of shit. why should anyone give a fuck about her to save her toxic ass legacy? she's getting what she deserves. 

giphy.gif

As somebody with a ridiculous amount of IG story archives, she gets quite irate at the appraisal/mention of 212 by people, especially whites :ma:, every celebrity should now mention listening to it , out of spite :popcorn:. Obviously can't upload video files, but trust me, this topic gets brought up monthly by her. Something something music execs something something n word something young girl something something white crowds something something 212 something something onika burgers something IH8Jeff something digital payouts blabla delusion cackle

Spoiler

This is funny because I remember a meme of the internet warning Troye not to mention her, lest he gain her ire, not that he's probably kept up at night by her rants, but it's somewhat silly nonetheless to see this prophecy be fulfilled 

When she makes good music it’s some of the best in the business tho

srsly I wonder when she was last actually recording a song because she seems to just be releasing old songs from albums stuck in development hell

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

On 11/9/2023 at 1:22 AM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ppl trying to defend her or minimise her literal decade long tirade of abuse, homophobia, transphobia, racism etc etc … yall doin too much fr she ain’t even made good music in years :toofunny:

Oh exactly 

On 10/24/2023 at 9:10 PM, williamprb said:

Azealia is struggling to find a label to distribute her music streets r sayin

Then use Distro Kid or some shit...? Brokeee 😭😭😭😭

2 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Off topic but love ur pfp! Their recent song/mv Moon is a certified bop

YASSSS TYYY

I love perfume smm. 

3 hours ago, softscars said:

Oh exactly 

Then use Distro Kid or some shit...? Brokeee 😭😭😭😭

I also wanna say that if she's too poor for distrokid then use Sepulchral Silence (which is what I use <3