Sitar

Lorde

Ahhhhhh I wanna book tickets but rn I’m doing job interviews in London, NY, and LA so idk where I’m going to end up!!!!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I WANTED THIS MUSIC BOX PRODUCT TO BE SIMILAR IN SIZE, SHAPE AND PRICE TO A CD, TO LIVE ALONGSIDE IT IN A RETAIL ENVIRONMENT, BUT BE SOMETHING WHICH STANDS APART — A PLASTIC-FREE BOX THAT CONTAINS LOADS OF EXTRA VISUAL CONTENT, HANDWRITTEN NOTES, EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS, AND A DOWNLOAD CARD.

wait so she's not doing CDs for this album? 

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

From Pitchfork:

According to a press release, as an alternative to being released on CD, Solar Power will be available as “an eco-conscious Music Box,” which has visual content, handwritten notes, photos, and a download card. “I decided early on in the process of making this album that I also wanted to create an environmentally kind, forward-thinking alternative to the CD,” Lorde said in a statement. “I wanted this Music Box product to be similar in size, shape and price to a CD, to live alongside it in a retail environment, but be something which stands apart and that’s committed to the evolving nature of a modern album.”

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

it doesnt make sense since vinyls are made from petroleum :rip: and shes selling like 4 variants + coloured so its even worse

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9kz3y5/this-is-how-bad-your-vinyl-obsession-is-for-the-world

Should I book tickets in multiple cities and sell ones I don’t need? 
help I really wanna go but idk what to do I’m gonna cry 

this sucks I hate this I wish my plans were already clear it’s not fair 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I don’t think I’ve been as excited for a Lorde album, I wish it was sooner than August :defeated:

Don’t get me wrong I like the three songs Lana put out, but they are not what I’m looking for..I want a beachy album like this. A Blue Banisters country album does not excite me along with all the confusion and mess of the roll out. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

she worked how many years on this album to give us 3 songs under 3 min  :oprah2:

at least the rest are over 3 min :kim:

:teehee:

however, compared to Adele, she worked overtime for these tracks (seriously, Lana released two complete albums - possibly a third- and an audio book since Adele released her last record)

59 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t think I’ve been as excited for a Lorde album, I wish it was sooner than August :defeated:

Don’t get me wrong I like the three songs Lana put out, but they are not what I’m looking for..I want a beachy album like this. A Blue Banisters country album does not excite me along with all the confusion and mess of the roll out. 

I kinda agree with you. But hey, since Lorde is releasing a summer vibes album, maybe it will be enough to accept and appreciate whatever sound Lana is putting out next. I really wanted something a bit lighter from Lana, but I guess Lorde will have to do.