Sitar

Lorde

21 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

Honestly, I get that people are tired of Jack's production but ms prettier jesus needs to take some of the heat too :deadbanana: considering this song/album was co-produced by Jack also (and Kevin has literally said Venice Bitch inspired this entire whole album), I can hear the NFR production but it's a lot more interesting/unique than the direction Lorde seems to be taking. it still confuses me though because Melodrama was great and definitely unique to Lorde's sound imo (also am I the only person that hears more Taylor than Lana in these singles?? can't just be me :toofunny:)

wtf the beginning literally sounds like The Louvre. lmfaoooooo im cracking the fuck uPPP can he be even less creative

this is my most anticipated track based of the titles god I hope she doesn't fuck it up :air: im so perched but I can't see how a song called Stoned at the Nail Salon could be a ballad like whaaa :awkney: make it make sense 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

52 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Could someone ask an insider about Oceanic Feeling??? I'm the most intrigued by this one

Eclipse said it was among his faves. And it’s pretty much all we know (at least from what I read). 
it’s safe to guess that at almost 7 minutes, there’s got to be some progression in the song - long intro or outro. 

3 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

When’s it out???

probably 12am EST/9pm PT (although SP came out at 6pm est, so lets keep an eye out in the next hour)

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

can the little rat who patronized me for "nOt kNoWinG tHe nATurAl cAlENdAr" come and tell me what significance July 21st has in terms of natural events? 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?