pinupgirls

American Horror Story

This should be fun to watch.

Love the Murphy named the character Lana in Season2 Asylum after Lana and basically for all intents and purposes "Lana" was played by Lana who looked like her anyhow.

And then in Freak Show Elsa sang Gods and Monsters

Do hope that Gaga does more than Stevie Nicks Hope it is an actual acting role.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This should be fun to watch.

Love the Murphy named the character Lana in Season2 Asylum after Lana and basically for all intents and purposes "Lana" was played by Lana who looked like her anyhow.

And then in Freak Show Elsa sang Gods and Monsters

Do hope that Gaga does more than Stevie Nicks Hope it is an actual acting role.

Lol, Lana was not named after Lana.

I seen on tumblr that it's supposedly confirmed that Gaga will have a leading role.

I hope it doesn't turn into AHS: Glee again, I want to see ACTING not fucking singing

Well it's in a hotel, no theatric elements

inb4 "Lady Gaga as a failed starlet"

i can totally see gaga playing jessica lange's daughter and them both running a hotel together or something like that. i'm getting such strong Bates Motel vibes from this.

omg yeS. :defeated: i need jessica and gaga together tbh. it would slay

lABVyGE.png

Freakshow was neither good nor bad. It was sort of in-between for me. I haven't revisited any scenes/episodes since the finale aired. Despite the writing, consistency, and development being a bit better than Coven, it just wasn't engaging enough.

I don't know what will happen with Hotel. I can see it going for a Bates/Shining atmosphere. If it's consistent with the Ryan Murphy formula, it will have a strong intriguing premise that will gradually loose it's momentum mid-way and completely congest everything by the final episode.

Lol, Lana was not named after Lana.

I seen on tumblr that it's supposedly confirmed that Gaga will have a leading role.

Just in case I wasn't clear- I meant the character on the show named Lana I think was named after Lana Del Rey.

She looked just like her, Ryan Murphy seems to idolize Lana

Last year Ryan specifically went out of his way to mention Lana's Gods and Monsters was going to be sung by Elsa.

Lana would be perfect as a guest in the new season (though I doubt they would put both Lana and Gaga on the same season) using the

Old Money song, perhaps with a ghostly Lana on one of the top floors gazing out the window in a dream like sequence

but actually, I am hoping for something with Lynch in the new Twin Peaks in 2016

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lana would be perfect as a guest in the new season (though I doubt they would put both Lana and Gaga on the same season) using the

Old Money song, perhaps with a ghostly Lana on one of the top floors gazing out the window in a dream like sequence

please no

14417469274.gif

We know that Lady Gaga loves her monsters, but this news still took us by surprise: The music superstar announced on Feb. 25 via Twitter that she would be starring in the fifth season of FX’s American Horror Story, premiering in October.

In a quick video, Gaga, who acted on the big screen in 2013’s Machete Kills and 2014’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, also revealed that this year’s AHS would be subtitled Hotel. The show has always attracted top-tier talent (Academy Award winners Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates appeared previously) and has even drawn some music icons (Stevie Nicks and Patti LaBelle have had small roles). But to nab a global sensation on the level of Gaga for a 13-episode series is nothing short of a TV miracle.

So how did creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk do it? EW has learned that Gaga and Murphy have been talking since last fall, and that once the right role was crafted for her, she was fully on board. Still, everyone involved remained silent about the talks—FX didn’t even know about Gaga’s interest in the show—realizing what a coup this could be.

Creative viewers of last season’s Freak Show may have actually been able to predict this casting scoop. In the Oct. 29 episode, the camera noticeably focused on a paper coffee cup with a large top-hat logo. Murphy told EW back in October, “That is a big season 5 clue! It’s an arcane clue, but it’s very purposeful, and it illuminates something that you’ll be like, ‘Oh! You dirty bastard!’”

EW can now confirm that the image was directing viewers not only to the theme (the classic 1935 film Top Hat is set in a hotel) but also to Gaga (the song “Cheek to Cheek” was written originally for Top Hatand is the title of Gaga’s current duets album with Tony Bennett). Details are scarce as to who—or what—Gaga will be playing at this hotel, but we’re guessing it will be even scarier than the hot tub at your local Holiday Inn.

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Soooooo:

- NO SINGING THIS SEASON :party:

- More sex 

- More horror based

- Based on actual events that happened in some hotels in L.A.

- Set in the present

- Characters of the past seasons (based in the present too, obviously) will be coming back and check into the Hotel

Characters: 

Matt Bomer: Donovan

Evan Peters: Mr. March

Kathy Bates: Iris, the Hotel owner

Sarah Paulson: Sally or Hypodermic Sally

Angela Bassett: Ramona

Lady Gaga: Unknown

Cheyenne Jackson: Unknown

Wes Bentley: Unknown

Max Greenfield: Unknown

Emma Roberts: Unknown

Finn Wittrock: Unknown

Denis O'Hare: Unknown

Chloë Sevigny: Unknown

The major villains this season will be Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson's characters, Ryan Murphy mencioned Gaga asked for her character to be evil so she may be a villain too.

Gaga's character will have a love triangle with Finn Wittrock and Matt Bomer's characters.

Angela Basset's character Ramona is possibly close to Gaga's as it was said that: "will be making lots of trouble with Lady Gaga in the ballroom and elsewhere"

Lady Gaga's character will be involved with fashion.

Emma Roberts's character will be only in the final part of the season and will have a "great thing" with Evan Peters' character.

Max Greenfield's character was said to be "checking into the hotel but not checking out", this may be a spoiler of death or not, it can mean many things.

Ryan Murphy left the posibility open for Jessica Lange to return this season or for season 6.

It is still unknown if there are more cast members.

Promotional card poster for Comic Con:

z5b8Xh7.jpg

First official teaser shown in FX's commercials during The Strain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkKdK6oa2c

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif