♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

a few of the snippets sound promising, Joanne especially since that's the only one she's not over singing on. Hey Girl sounds like it will be great. I will reserve judgement until the whole thing is out but that single cover is very pretty

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

yep no spoilers for me, what sorta sounds are we working with though? i'd be up for you all describing things. is this really pure pop music or more country?

More country than pop. Quite stripped back.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Me after hearing the snippets minus Hey Girl which sounds amazing btw -

tumblr_inline_mtecbrAlwI1rgzzm6.gif

I really really hate country music its the one genre I've never been able to get into. Million Reasons is nice but I don't know if I can stomach a whole album like that tbh I hoping it's bc the snippets are so LQ. But I'm definitely streaming the album before I buy it on CD and Vinyl which I never have done before since LG us the only artist I use to instantly buy music from regardless of the snippets etc...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

yep no spoilers for me, what sorta sounds are we working with though? i'd be up for you all describing things. is this really pure pop music or more country?

singer/songwriter in 1974

As someone who lives in the South and likes country music, I question if any of her fanbase actually listens to country since her A) voice doesn't sound like it and B) the instrumentation is hardly country

BzhmW.png

singer/songwriter in 1974

As someone who lives in the South and likes country music, I question if any of her fanbase actually listens to country since her A) voice doesn't sound like it and B) the instrumentation is hardly country

i'm okay with this description. i like the idea of vintage S/S. Still super excited.

also, there is a confirmed Japanese bonus track which is the work tape of Million Reasons.

H0bDaqU.gif

All the verses sound so forced, this whole "my  album's called 'Joanne', I'm doing collabs with alt-artists and I'm wearing a fancy hat" stuff is so unauthentic. She should accept that she's a popsinger. Not that I'm against her trying out stuff, the jazz stuff was really nice but this is super meh. All the songs are so basic ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!