lola

Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

Taylor convincing her fans to listen to these these half assed versions of her best songs instead of just listening to the superior version:

bffr you're not gonna compare a female singer to a mass murderer :bye:

url%5D

2 hours ago, Cryptid Under Ocean Blvd said:

I think he's just REALLY expensive

But Taylor is v rich too, even almost a billionaress (especially considering how much money she has earned from 102729376318 variants of her vinyls) 

url%5D

While her vocals here are objectively stronger, I think most of the songs in Speak Now really don't require a strong voice for them to be good. Taylor's current way of singing just lacks the emotional delivery that she brings in the original version. That might be fine with some of her other albums, but Speak Now relies heavily on the way the songs are delivered, and I think Taylor failed on that aspect of rerecording the album. 

1 hour ago, creditcardromancer said:

Taylor convincing her fans to listen to these these half assed versions of her best songs instead of just listening to the superior version:

merlin_175154715_e6230dcf-dd68-4f05-91c5

are you serious... mods please come gather this idiot

I think its genius on her part, Kinda funny with the image chosen because I remember a few years ago there were pictures of Taylor circling the internet with a “quote” but the quote was actually Hitler’s…

:eyeroll3:

IMG-3521.jpg

shut up

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

6 hours ago, creditcardromancer said:

oh that's not-

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

14 minutes ago, The Siren said:

did you know that in Germany, had you made such joke, you'd be arrested?

Good thing this board isn’t moderated by a government trying desperately to control the narrative around its past then. 

Sorry but the re-recordings are starting to lose their novelty imo. Red and Fearless benefited from the pandemic-nostalgia aspect, but I really don’t care about SNTV and the songs sound flat and uninspired…makes me nervous for 1989 and Rep, espc. since she broke up with the latters muse lol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

omfg i had requested someone to merge the TV vocals onto the original instrumental and its stunning :defeated:

idk if i can post a download to it here since its technically officially released material

13 hours ago, creditcardromancer said:

Ah, this reminds me of 4chan calling Swift their Aryan waifu....granted that was eons ago. Does anybody remember the conspiracy that she browsed /b? :hottie: