lola

Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

did you see the tweet taylor liked about the Sweet Nothing lyrics :judgingu3: insinuating they're about Paul McCartney's relationship 

Wtf :wowcry: wait she was on a magazine cover w Paul for Artists on Artists magazine thingy during Folklore era, a possible easter egg...

url%5D

I’m sorry but this is her biggest serve 

taylor-swift-RENAISSANCE-A-Film-By-Beyon

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Wtf :wowcry: wait she was on a magazine cover w Paul for Artists on Artists magazine thingy during Folklore era, a possible easter egg...

its actually Musicians on Musicians but youre right

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/paul-mccartney-taylor-swift-musicians-on-musicians-1089058/

21 hours ago, Mer said:

You’re Losing Me being written in Dec. 2021 (according to Jack) makes NO sense. So where she and Joe broken up during Midnights and just pretended to be together so it wouldn’t overshadow her album drop?

Midnights is pretty much a breakup album I would say they were just keeping it really private because I don’t think they were seen together a lot around midnights but they never really were even before.

1 minute ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Midnights is pretty much a breakup album I would say they were just keeping it really private because I don’t think they were seen together a lot around midnights but they never really were even before.

They did a pap walk one week before Midnights dropped, which seemed to purposefully make sure no one saw Midnights as a break-up album tho...

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

i don’t know if anyone here watched the Swiftologist but he’s pretty much my-go-to person on Taylor Swift opinions, lore, and knowledge. he understands her and critiques her better than anyone i’ve ever seen, all whilst having a deep understanding of pop culture. you should check him out. he’s done a pretty comprehensive series of videos on the joever breakup:

also his tracklist reshuffle videos are amazing!

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Boring… should’ve gone to someone who deserved it sorry but like.. billionaire girlie needs to start doing something beneficial to the world with her money before she becomes the PEOPLES person of the year 

Putin had that title like million times already, out of those finalists, she deserved it the most

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Boring… should’ve gone to someone who deserved it sorry but like.. billionaire girlie needs to start doing something beneficial to the world with her money before she becomes the PEOPLES person of the year 

like who

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

:xgiggle: idk I’m not a TS hater- enjoy some of her songs- but there’s more deserving ppl in the world of this (pointless, anyway) title

Yeah perhaps, there are definitely people in the world who deserves it more in general but we needed a break from those fucking politicians

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

:xgiggle: idk I’m not a TS hater- enjoy some of her songs- but there’s more deserving ppl in the world of this (pointless, anyway) title

Who else were they going to give it to? Sam Altman, the AI guy who just got fired? Barbie?? The president of China? I feel like maybe the Hollywood Strikers should've taken home the title, but would read that article? At least a Taylor interview + photoshoot will get people to buy the magazine. This is also the first time an entertainer has won the title, so I kinda love this for her.

1 hour ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Who else were they going to give it to? Sam Altman, the AI guy who just got fired? Barbie?? The president of China? I feel like maybe the Hollywood Strikers should've taken home the title, but would read that article? At least a Taylor interview + photoshoot will get people to buy the magazine. This is also the first time an entertainer has won the title, so I kinda love this for her.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

What did she say?

she talked about never being able to get the time back from when she locked herself away in a house for so many years. she was saying "me" and "i", though, so it wasn't directly targeted at him, but definitely at the time in her life she'd hide away with him 

violets in your eyes