lola

Taylor Swift

It’s 100% gonna be about Joe during the breakup period and after there’s SO many ties to him. Also people saying it’s gonna be folklore vibes is really annoying to me like just because it’s poetry doesn’t mean it’s folklore. It’s said to be synth pop and a bit like false god but I’m not sure if that’s reliable. I think it’ll be a complete new sound and production from her. But once again just like with lasso I don’t feel that connection with the excitement of a new album because I need to be starved for a bit first then announce the album it’s becoming too saturated with all these TV’s

7 hours ago, Mer said:

I still think part of spacing out the TVs is to give the current owners have a chance to come crawling back to her and try and sell her original masters back. I doubt they’ve sat and silently watched her completely devalue their crown jewel—it’s only a matter of time before she owns her full catalog again imo. 

With only 2 left I'm sure she'll drop them anyway even in that case. The amount of time Christoper Rowe probably spent in a basement trying to redo the songs :rip: Plus the girlies would riot because I wanna hear both revisited

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

This win feels so … empty somehow? Pls dont come for me. I just think Midnights rly cant compare to her other AOTY wins + it just doesnt match some of the other contenders quality wise and idk thats just the truth to me. Feels like she was more awarded for her incredible achievements this past year & the eras tour. Like I actually didn’t expect her to win because a record breaking AOTY (!!!) win would just seem so… shallow in a sense. 

And when she announced TTPD I wasn‘t even really shocked or gagged I was literally just like… Huh… okay I guess.  

Not that I‘m not excited! I‘m looking forward to listening to the album, but we‘ve been fed SO much these past years which is cool but also kinda makes it impossible to catch a breath and live with a piece of art for a while. And I‘m worried that she‘s eventually gonna fall from this high because how is she gonna become more successful than this? I genuinely believe she puts this much music out because she wants to and is happy creating. That I cheer for! It‘s the other stuff around it that makes me anxious and nervous. 

11 minutes ago, reflecting said:

This win feels so … empty somehow? Pls dont come for me. I just think Midnights rly cant compare to her other AOTY wins + it just doesnt match some of the other contenders quality wise and idk thats just the truth to me. Feels like she was more awarded for her incredible achievements this past year & the eras tour. Like I actually didn’t expect her to win because a record breaking AOTY (!!!) win would just seem so… shallow in a sense. 

That's why the Grammys should have an award called Artist Of The Year because in that case Taylor would've been more deserving because of her crazy achievements in the world with Eras tour and so

url%5D

I don't know what you guys think but this might be my top favourite taylor Swift album title ever - this is so Taylor-coded. Yep, another iconic album title after 1989

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The announcement has more likes than any of her previous album announcements on Instagram and it hasn’t even been 24 hours :illumilana2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

27 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I don't know what you guys think but this might be my top favourite taylor Swift album title ever - this is so Taylor-coded. Yep, another iconic album title after 1989

She def got some tips from Lana because it's her longest title ever

url%5D

5 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

It’s said to be synth pop and a bit like false god but I’m not sure if that’s reliable.

it’s going to be dream pop/glitch pop. In the style of FKA Twigs’ Magdalene or Kelsey Lu’s Blood or Thom Yorke’s Anima :true:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i really don’t understand where does this comparison even come from😭 oppositely, i’d say it’s very TS-folklore era coded, i really don’t catch the lana in it

which is equally a lana rip off lmfaooo

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

8 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i really don’t understand where does this comparison even come from😭 oppositely, i’d say it’s very TS-folklore era coded, i really don’t catch the lana in it

its the poet part. people are probably recalling to Hope is a Dangerous thing....

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

I don't really like the title, it sounds corny to me :runs:

that's what i immediately thought too, but i'm not gonna fully judge until the album comes out since i could see it being tongue in cheek

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i'm thinking ttpd is going to be very lana inspired tbh. like wildest dreams x the lakes og. i also don't think she's going to hold back on shading joe at all.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

16 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

apparently the ‘code name’ version of the tracklist has been revealed by someone

this? 

Spoiler

IMG-9493.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ