New lyric:

”even statues crumble 

if they’re made to wait” 

:lange:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I truly get folkmore vibes from everything. the aesthetic, the lyrics.. i expect songs along the line of delicate, dress, getaway car, this is me trying, the lakes, willow, etc..

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

13 minutes ago, Edelgard said:

I truly get folkmore vibes from everything. the aesthetic, the lyrics.. i expect songs along the line of delicate, dress, getaway car, this is me trying, the lakes, willow, etc..

I think we’ll get something akin to a umph’d up folkmore in-terms of production 

54 minutes ago, Mer said:

New lyric:

”even statues crumble 

if they’re made to wait” 

:lange:

Oh joe 💀

url%5D

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

literally. Lord. when taylor felt like a human being too :crai:

remember when she used to post on instagram and tumblr and it wasnt for album promo she was just being a person :toofloppy:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

26 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

remember when she used to post on instagram and tumblr and it wasnt for album promo she was just being a person :toofloppy:

no seriously. her pages all look so corporate now, it makes me sad. i think she did dissappear from the public again but in a new way (which i can't blame her for, her life is already an open book to begin with)

violets in your eyes

I'm really hoping that synths take a backseat on this album, that is literally my one hope and prayer. She shines so much with real instrumentation. I need this album to sonically resemble Red, folklore and evermore. Her synth songs have started to lack depth for me... It's okay to play the guitar sis. 

Like when I imagine how Floridaaa!!! sounds in my head, I hear drums and guitar and claps and percussion!!!! not a synthesiser!!! pls deliver taylor!!!!

i also never posted my thoughts on the album cover but it feels very tame to me, the sepia tones etc i wish there was more contrast, more presence. but the tracklist cover is rather beautiful on all editions + the black dog cover is the best

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I was just messaging my local record store to ask if they would have signed copies of TTPD and they literally told me that Taylor’s team is impossible to work with and that the “limited edition releases” has caused a major loss of profit for independent stores because they lose multiple months of presale sales. He kinda gagged Miss Tree:brigitte:

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I was just messaging my local record store to ask if they would have signed copies of TTPD and they literally told me that Taylor’s team is impossible to work with and that the “limited edition releases” has caused a major loss of profit for independent stores because they lose multiple months of presale sales. He kinda gagged Miss Tree:brigitte:

No fr, when I found out Taylor wasn’t doing record store day this year I was sad.

4 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

new lyrics from the pop-up apparently:

one less temptress. one less dagger to sharpen

:oprah2: :oprah2:

:nene:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・