lola

Taylor Swift

I saw at 2:16 that it says “Pattern design” and someone thinks it was just an editing mistake but why would they make a mistake when they know Swifties are the crazy fans and will look at every single frame for a clue? Am I just delusional?

Taylor Swift's brand new album "Pattern Design" is coming out 2/16 confirmed guys.

Are there any more theories on the story of us hints?

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Honestly like I just don't understand what people see in her? She has zero artistry and clearly does exactly what will make her the most money which is very smart business wise but it completely deteriorates her image as an artist. It's ridiculous like how crazily she changes her entire image every era? She went from being this bad bitch releasing dark pop with dark imagery to literally the complete opposite? Tacky pastel aesthetics with merch that looks like it was pulled straight out of a children's store? I honestly just don't get how people can take her seriously as an artist, like every era she presents herself as being the "real her" but then a few years later she does a complete 180

FzytWEW.png

Honestly like I just don't understand what people see in her? She has zero artistry and clearly does exactly what will make her the most money which is very smart business wise but it completely deteriorates her image as an artist. It's ridiculous like how crazily she changes her entire image every era? She went from being this bad bitch releasing dark pop with dark imagery to literally the complete opposite? Tacky pastel aesthetics with merch that looks like it was pulled straight out of a children's store? I honestly just don't get how people can take her seriously as an artist, like every era she presents herself as being the "real her" but then a few years later she does a complete 180

this new song is kinda like if delicate, gorgeous, and shake it off had a three-way

it's similar to how lana's trying to make happier music though, taylor's life is just in a different place since the events of reputation

This is proof she has LOADS of artistry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIhqTxvB2Ek

And she has 20+ more songs like this.

What people see in her? She is relatalbe, her music is catchy and sounds good.

If you actually do follow her through her carreer her image has been consistent, she did something different with Reputation and there was a CLEAR WELL-EXPLAINED REASON given for that change. But we fans always knew that once the era is over, she would be back to her old self.

Colour me ashamed but Shake It Off is genuinely one of my fav songs of all time. What can I say it just makes me happy :whatever:

She's about catchy tunes and, generally, I think she does that very well. This latest song, however ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Colour me ashamed but Shake It Off is genuinely one of my fav songs of all time. What can I say it just makes me happy :whatever:

shake it off is a song i come back to every now and then and just lose myself to it

I like Taylor and I really like her song writing (not always lol). I really dont get why she has to reinvent herself with every era, I mean Lana changes up her look and sound with each era but it's not as extreme as Taylor. I feel like it with Lana its just her living within her music (IG with ultra she started wearing darker eye makeup and more casual clothes while during btd she was full glam all the time). With Taylor it feels like she is trying to create a whole new brand with every era, which is why she puts out new merch as soon as she releases a new song.

1. Taylor is more talented than Lana 

2. Taylor is still serving visuals 10 years into her career, last time Lana, Charli or Marine served visuals Obama was president of the United States  

3. Me! Is better than Venice Shit and MAC 

4. Taylor’s album will be released before Harvey Fucking Weinstein

Am I reaching or was Taylor referencing a bunch of different music videos in the ME! MV? I've got:

Dua Lipa: IDGAF (with the suits and slicked back hair)

Ariana Grande: No Tears Left To Cry (with the umbrellas and long, flowy dress)

Outkast: Hey Ya! (on stage with the vintage feel and the screaming audience)

I'm sure there are more, but those are the most obvious to me. The same guy who directed Ariana's NTLTC video also directed ME!, so I like to think it's possible.

giphy-1.gif 

2. Taylor is still serving visuals 10 years into her career, last time Lana, Charli or Marine served visuals Obama was president of the United States  

.... you done?

5. @@Terrence Loves Me is not the member with the worst taste anymore

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

ME! sounds like a non-single from Death of a Bachelor or Pray for the Wicked by P!@TD

Also Dont Blame Me should've been a single.

Ya'll talking about TIWWCHNT and I was completely clueless dlfjasdfjadfklj

https://ibb.co/b7FJVM8

still dk what song is that lkdkv

this is SENDING MEEEEE  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

she's a Sagittarius thats why lol. Miley does the same thing and so does Nicki. all sags. 

It's 2019 and there's still people who insist to believe that Taylor doesn't have artistry, talent or whataver like lmao who hurt you sis...

But yeah ME! is pretty bad  :deadbanana: but i can't stop saying "spelling is fun!" at random times 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains