xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/beyonce-texas-hold-em/

But as with “Break My Soul,” Beyoncé’s attempts at 9-to-5 relatability can ring slightly hollow from beyond the veil of privacy and security her monies afford—it’s just as difficult to imagine her boot-scootin’ at a honky-tonk as it was to imagine her rolling at the club. The ho-hey stomp-clap of it all, complete with an Andy Griffith whistle, veers dangerously close to the border of Lumineers car-commercial music; this is working-class music for folks who can afford to drive a Lexus.

:tommy:

I love them :true:

I think the whole album is really going to flow like Renaissance and the songs will really work in context. I didn't like Break My Soul at first and now adore it. It's clear she has a strong vision for this 3 act project so I have faith this is going to be another real serve.

I hate the Lexus lyric though :toofunny:

On 2/14/2024 at 1:59 AM, TRENCH said:

3, also mentioned in Renaissace's liner note

beyonce-message-renaissance-tgj-1.jpeg

Has a name been mentioned for the Three act project ? 

At first I tough Renaissance was global name of the project but It's obviously just Act I.

16 carriages >>>>>>>>

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, saith said:

Has a name been mentioned for the Three act project ? 

At first I tough Renaissance was global name of the project but It's obviously just Act I.

I do not believe so, but I could be wrong 

On 2/12/2024 at 9:57 PM, Pink Champagne said:

She sounds amazing, I’m kinda into this honestly. I haven’t had much interest since Lemonade so this is nice. 

Same here. Lemonade is my favorite album by her and partly it felt a bit country, which I loved. Got big hopes for this, just hope it won't be too much dance/pop style all together... 

PS: I still think she's exaggerating with all this half nudity and references to sexuality in her visuals, it is constantly getting on my nerves since the music video for partition. 

@Veinsineon my first thought listening was Kylie's Golden, too. 😁 Looks like she was kind of a pioneer 2016 again, before everyone else went country fusion. 

It was expensive watch it 

On 2/20/2024 at 3:37 PM, williamprb said:

random question do we have the full version of donk bc i cant find it ANYWHERE

https://pixeldrain.com/u/4tTa8D3F

:sluttybunny:As we sip champagne, watching purple rain, Body is INSANE, how could you complain?

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

6 hours ago, keps2013 said:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/4tTa8D3F

:sluttybunny:As we sip champagne, watching purple rain, Body is INSANE, how could you complain?

Sadly this is the fan edit iirc as the verse is just repeated twice, sad as I thought a full version of the song leaked but thanks anyways it will still work in my music library!

Also I made some designs for a Renaissance live cd I’m giving to a friend. I’m not an artist but what do yall think

IMG-6367.jpg

IMG-6366.jpgIMG-6364.png

this second pic was from before I knew cd back covers weren’t perfect squares 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

On 2/19/2024 at 12:30 AM, TRENCH said:

I do not believe so, but I could be wrong 

So I did some reseach and it's definitely not clear.

The first album is obviously called Renaissance and has also been referred in official sources as Act I: Renaissance. The second album has been announced as simply Act II, and it might not change unless they want to keep it a surprise until closer to the release. The trilogy has not been officially named but I've seen many articles talking about the Renaissance Trilogy. Might be an error of intepretation of Beyoncé's initial press release about renaissance and the trilogy.

Let's wait and see.