trashtrashtrash

The Weeknd

i think i need time with the album. it just all seems the same tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm about half way into Dawn FM and I'm really enjoying it so far. For some reason, I was under the impression it was going to be a musical but I am disappointed to see it is not :( (I don't even know how I got that lol). Gasoline might be my favorite as of current first listen. I've always been a casual enjoyer of The Weeknd, he's one of the best male artists we have right now :gclap:

giphy.gif 

It's not my favorite. I figured it wouldn't be because I think his earlier style aligns with my taste. I listen to My Dear Melancholy more than any of his albums tbh. But DawnFM was well put together and there's a few songs I know I'll come back to (I already want to listen to Gasoline again). That outro was really cool too... I really liked that part about the flower petals opening.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I think the radio concept made me like this way more. There are less cheesy 80's ballads on this one compared to After Hours. 
It works for me as an album. Actually may be his best album since Kiss Land. Highs are not amazing, but lows are listenable, which is nice, considering Abel's albums are usually 50% filler.

But each time I listen to a new project from him, I'm just happy that Lana risked and released Ultra after BTD, cause...yeah.

not better than after hours but i enjoyed it! my top 5 are:

Sacrifice
Out Of Time
Less Than Zero
Gasoline
I Heard You're Married (could've been higher but miss lil wayne decided to kinda ruin the song)

I'm diggin' it! On my 8th listen so far and my favorites at the moment are (in tracklist order)

• Gasoline
• How Do I Make You Love Me?
• Take My Breath
• Sacrifice
• Best Friends

I just looove that TMB is the extended version, the bridge is so good :defeated: