Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

6 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

the difference is lana isn’t actually doing it:oprah7:

But... she is? I love Lana but she's quite literally a serial-cheater :toofunny: she's cheated on more than half of her boyfriends 

The most recently being cheating on Clay with Sean who was also engaged at the time... it's the same thing 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

20230909-192301.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

16 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

new-age Charli XCX / Poppy / Grimes elements with a hint of Yasutaka Nakata / Perfume jpop sprinkled in its so bizarre.

sis where you hearing all that 😭 i'd love that to be true but this has no nakata (or poppy or grimes) whatsoever shlhdskgdd this is pure 1990s house, very heavy on shep pettibone's influence and his works with madonna and janet jackson, with a little bit of kylie minogue and deee-lite sprinkled here and there. i can kinda understand the charli xcx mention bc charli did had a similar 90s house song with used to know me

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

But... she is? I love Lana but she's quite literally a serial-cheater :toofunny: she's cheated on more than half of her boyfriends 

The most recently being cheating on Clay with Sean who was also engaged at the time... it's the same thing 

i don’t love her and i’ve never heard of her doing that, do you have articles or smthn you can link cause i didn’t know this

9 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i don’t love her and i’ve never heard of her doing that, do you have articles or smthn you can link cause i didn’t know this

During the Lizzy Grant days she was dating multiple people at the same time and that's why most of her relationships during that period don't add up in a proper timeline

Cheated on Barrie with Francesco then broke up with Barrie via interview (Confirmed in Crazy For You lyrics)

Cheated on Clay with Sean - Clay tweeted about her cheating on him but I can't find it cause he deleted the tweet but Lana also confirmed it during a live performance with "He’s born in December, and he got married while we were in couple’s therapy together." and that whole thing overlaps the relationship with Clay

That whole period between 2019-2022 is very jumbled too so I wouldn't be surprised if seeing different people at the same time as well 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

i'm just gonna say i'm finding these tirades to be very misogynistic. babes that man WANTED to leave, HE was the one who left his family for another woman. sure, ariana is not innocent but she's not the biggest problem in this situation. some of you act like she had him at gunpoint and forced him to leave his family like 😭 no, he wanted to be with her in the first place 

it's... ok :crai: i'm just disappointed bc i was expecting so much more, rly thought this would be my SONG :xcry: it's too generic for me, but hopefully there are better songs when the album comes out. i hate it when insiders hype things up, just for the song to fall flat :(

The whole "homewrecking" thing, it's imo very misogynist how everybody was blaming Ariana in the media while imo the most guilty one is Ethan (or whatever his name is), HE was the one who left his wife (and kids?), HE was the one who ruined it. That doesn't mean that Ariana's innocent but I do think that Ethan had a bigger role in this and the media is all quiet about him while blaming Ariana. Which is kinda hateful...

url%5D

28 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

During the Lizzy Grant days she was dating multiple people at the same time and that's why most of her relationships during that period don't add up in a proper timeline

Cheated on Barrie with Francesco then broke up with Barrie via interview (Confirmed in Crazy For You lyrics)

Cheated on Clay with Sean - Clay tweeted about her cheating on him but I can't find it cause he deleted the tweet but Lana also confirmed it during a live performance with "He’s born in December, and he got married while we were in couple’s therapy together." and that whole thing overlaps the relationship with Clay

That whole period between 2019-2022 is very jumbled too so I wouldn't be surprised if seeing different people at the same time as well 

thanks!

The most disappointing thing about this new ariana’s song is the SAMPLE. Why can’t artists quit recycling old stuff. She also used a song sampled like hundreds of times in the recent years, also by Madonna herself in newer material. I can’t stand this practice anymore.

I'm sorry but Ariana facing backlash for being a homewrecker is not misogyny 😭. I've seen so much backlash towards both of them! but Ariana is obviously the more famous one out of the two, so it makes sense that people are talking about her. She made the vile decision to hook up with a married man after befriending his wife and holding their newborn child… he made the vile decision to cheat on his wife who had just given birth to their child… LIKE, I'll still listen if the music is good, but they both participated in a nasty and immoral thing, she's far from a victim based off what Lilly has said. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Did they not both cheat on their partners? Like they were both married and both divorced for each other because they were both cheating. Its not misogyny. Ariana is the one putting out a song about it and we are all talking it and her actions its supposedly addressing. Its practically demonic to befriend a married couple and hold their newborn then fuck the girl's man like COME ON. That is soap opera supervillain type shit.

I was front row during Sweetener / Thank U Next tour. And here I am wondering how anyone can defend Ariana's actions at this point. And she could have just said something and addressed it but she knows it would just make her look bad to say the truth. So she's just trying to pull a "you guys have no idea whats going on, I'm actually a victim! Really! I promise!" and I don't think this song managed to land her in that lane successfully.

This song either needed to be a cunty diss track that said "i dont care about this we're moving on", or it needed to not address anything at all and just be a catchy song. This did neither it just shows it bothers her what people are saying and lets everyone know she is aware of whats being said.... yet chose to be weak about it.

Personally I like the song's sound but this isn't looking good in starting out her new album rollout. I dont think this is giving her the publicity that she wanted / expected.

Oh this is cute! it's nice to hear a pop song sounding a little more retro, it's giving me erotica vibes (sonically)

i'm glad its not another basic trap song like all the other girlies are doing these days

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Oh this is cute! it's nice to hear a pop song sounding a little more retro, it's giving me erotica vibes (sonically)

i'm glad its not another basic trap song like all the other girlies are doing these days

That is a true statement.

But I still feel so disappointed by this. Is not a good comeback single after so long. As an album track is quite alright I guess but it goes nowhere for me.

9 hours ago, taco truck said:

The nature of her controversy is more serious as there is a child involved

...Yes, and? :hooker:

9 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

I don’t get how anyone can think the lyrics are cute when she went public with that homewrecking nonsense :eek: for Ethan Slater of all people… :eek: its very weird energy

9 hours ago, la otra mujer said:

funny how many of you judge ariana for dating a married man as if lana doesn't have many song about being the other woman, writing things like "i know your wife and she wouldn't mind" and y’all eat it up, not saying that what she did is alright but the double standard....

2 hours ago, details said:

i'm just gonna say i'm finding these tirades to be very misogynistic. babes that man WANTED to leave, HE was the one who left his family for another woman. sure, ariana is not innocent but she's not the biggest problem in this situation. some of you act like she had him at gunpoint and forced him to leave his family like 😭 no, he wanted to be with her in the first place 

46 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Its practically demonic to befriend a married couple and hold their newborn then fuck the girl's man like COME ON. That is soap opera supervillain type shit.

OKAY MEME REPLIES ASIDE.....

1. It takes two to tango. She homewrecked? Okay, but he participated as well. Homeboy could have said "Nah fam". He wanted out as well. So much heat on her but like, doesn't this qualify as "Shitty Dad Behavior"? He pretty much said to his ex "Fuck the kid, guess you'll get a child support check or whatever, I've got new puss."

2. The child is like a year old. The kid isn't going to have PTSD from this per say. This isn't like coming home and explaining to a 7 year old they have a new mommy now and to forget the old one. Kid is still shitting in diapers and doesn't even have object permanence yet. The divorce rate in America is something like 40%? It's fairly common that marriages go to shit, and sometimes kids are involved, sometimes kids aren't, and personally? I think the "Oh mY gOd tHeRs a ChIlD iNvOlVeDDDD" is just pearl clutching for the dramatics. If he wanted out and wasn't happy, but stayed together anyway, like - as the child of parents who were DEEPLY miserable but stayed together for years "for the children" - I'll say that in my experience sometimes the divorce and split up is honestly the healthier option for the kid.

3. Not @ anyone in any of these comments or the ones I quoted, but people in general, put relationships and sex on SUCH a high pedestal. The sheer outrage in the name of Morals and Monogamy whenever the topic of cheating or breakup/divorce comes around utterly baffles me. The aura of those conversations in some places online weirdly veers into pick-me and incel/gaycel territory and my eyes just glaze over at the projection and self-inserts into the discourse.

On the music/song?

It's stupid and fun, and honestly? If she releases an entire album that's basically "Yeah, I did it, and I've got a 4 octave range, and all you've got are bills, so what's fuckin' good?" I'd die.

I'm here for the chaos because what else can I do? :hooker:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶