National Anthem

ALLIE X

On 10/12/2023 at 7:29 PM, Coloringbooks said:

If you like Black Eyeย you'll probably enjoy the whole album too! it'sย 80sย new waveย influenced, mostly dark electronic, andย she self-produced every song!ย :flutter:

ย 
im lostโ€ฆ has it leaked?ย 

6 hours ago, Voignamir said:

her coming back with a 4:32 song and not one of these under-two-minutes shits, oh motherย :oprah:

loooooove this!! Also the song is a BOP got me excitedย :defeated:

I fell down the Unsolved Hole again andย God what a mess that wasย ย did we ever get the Alexandra final version? Cuz I'm going full Mandela effect right now; every page hints that we only got a snippet of the final version, but I could 100% swear we had it in full.ย 

ย 

That's So Us taking Too Much To Dream place only for her to openly hate the former and praise the latter. Misbelieving and Alexandra being chosenย and none of them being part of the album. All The Rage iconicallyย leaking in remixed-radio-editย form before we had any information about it AT ALL, then getting full single-with-music-video treatment and then being fully scrapped and never mentioned again. Old Habits Die Hard just being tacked along and the awkward CLX II mix. CURE being teased just to get followed by "Y'know what? It's all solved now gays xx bye".

ย 

PURGE NEVER GETTING PAST THE PIANO TREATMENT????? THE SET-UP OF PUTTING IT AGAINST CASANOVA???

ย 

But I wouldn't changeย a thing.ย Fucking iconic and the amount of music... she didn't have to serve like that, but she did anyway.

the vocals are super underwhelming and i think she could do well with some more layers and secret hidden harmonies, just to add some air into the song. the instrumentation was wonderful though and i love this sound coming from her!ย 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, DinahLee said:

I fell down the Unsolved Hole again andย God what a mess that wasย ย did we ever get the Alexandra final version? Cuz I'm going full Mandela effect right now; every page hints that we only got a snippet of the final version, but I could 100% swear we had it in full.

the supposed final version was just the original version, promoted alongside the original OHDH. the version she released came later.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

3 hours ago, DinahLee said:

I fell down the Unsolved Hole again andย God what a mess that wasย ย did we ever get the Alexandra final version? Cuz I'm going full Mandela effect right now; every page hints that we only got a snippet of the final version, but I could 100% swear we had it in full.ย 

ย 

That's So Us taking Too Much To Dream place only for her to openly hate the former and praise the latter. Misbelieving and Alexandra being chosenย and none of them being part of the album. All The Rage iconicallyย leaking in remixed-radio-editย form before we had any information about it AT ALL, then getting full single-with-music-video treatment and then being fully scrapped and never mentioned again. Old Habits Die Hard just being tacked along and the awkward CLX II mix. CURE being teased just to get followed by "Y'know what? It's all solved now gays xx bye".

ย 

PURGE NEVER GETTING PAST THE PIANO TREATMENT????? THE SET-UP OF PUTTING IT AGAINST CASANOVA???

ย 

But I wouldn't changeย a thing.ย Fucking iconic and the amount of music... she didn't have to serve like that, but she did anyway.

Purge got a SLIGHT studio runโ€ฆ when I messaged with K.I.D. Back in the day they said they were working with her to finish that one and that it was one of their favs.ย 
ย 

the studio demo is leaked and PHENOMENALโ€ฆ. Dare I say one of her best songs.

ย 

regarding Alexandraโ€ฆ.. the song was released in its โ€œfinishedโ€ form. So the unsolved version is TECHNICALLY the final. This has also been the case seemingly for Misbelievingโ€ฆ.However, we already know of 2-3 Misbelieving demos that are more finished than the released version (as in contain more production elements and polish). And just recently within the last year we got a snippet from a credible THM member of what appears to be the โ€œfinalโ€ WORKING VERSION of Alexandra. With drums, synths, the works. Itโ€™s quite possibly the final version in every sense other than it isnโ€™t what was โ€œreleasedโ€. Being it possible this was the latestย version of the song to be worked on at the time, but abandoned when Alexandra fell out of place within the tracklist. And letโ€™s not lie, Unsolved release was very slapped together with minimal effort. She didnโ€™t even bother to include the announcement interludes

48 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Purge got a SLIGHT studio runโ€ฆ when I messaged with K.I.D. Back in the day they said they were working with her to finish that one and that it was one of their favs.ย 
ย 

the studio demo is leaked and PHENOMENALโ€ฆ. Dare I say one of her best songs.

ย 

regarding Alexandraโ€ฆ.. the song was released in its โ€œfinishedโ€ form. So the unsolved version is TECHNICALLY the final. This has also been the case seemingly for Misbelievingโ€ฆ.However, we already know of 2-3 Misbelieving demos that are more finished than the released version (as in contain more production elements and polish). And just recently within the last year we got a snippet from a credible THM member of what appears to be the โ€œfinalโ€ WORKING VERSION of Alexandra. With drums, synths, the works. Itโ€™s quite possibly the final version in every sense other than it isnโ€™t what was โ€œreleasedโ€. Being it possible this was the latestย version of the song to be worked on at the time, but abandoned when Alexandra fell out of place within the tracklist. And letโ€™s not lie, Unsolved release was very slapped together with minimal effort. She didnโ€™t even bother to include the announcement interludes

ย 

ย 

Thanks sisย your post is a full slay.ย 

I just searched and the Purge demo is so great. There's really TONS of stuff that leaked over the last years when I was a little less obsessed with her. Collxtion II is truly an ERA.

Allie just previewedย Black Eye's Ableton sessions and demos on TikTok. She confirmed the song was originally titled "Bright Side" and had completely different lyrics/production (kind of like Elijah/Aurora, Love Fucked/Eden/Lifted, Sorry/Vintageย etc) before she completely reworked it

ย 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJTKTPPN/

ย 

I wonder if she'll do videos like this for the rest of the album tracks, her creative process is always so interesting

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง