Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

I don't know if this is new or not but I saw Arthur Lynn's site back in 2006 on web.archive.org and I found out he wrote a song named "Poison" and these are the lyrics:

she walks down the street she looks like poison ivy 

she left me a note she say's she's curious nightly 
time goes on and on 

stay, i'm sleeping 
please stay, i'm sleeping 
there's more to me 
why'd you ever leave me? 
i'm always the same now 
please stay 

she'll make me lose it all but she's worth it 
she know's this 
she treats me like, she cuts right through it 
life goes on and on 

stay, i'm sleeping 
please stay, i'm sleeping 
there's more to me 
why'd you ever leave me? 
i'm always the same now 
please stay 

there's nothing wrong here, it's alright 
i swear i changed this time 
i'm just as scared as you, it's ok 
nobody's perfect anyway 

:judgingu3:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

I don't know if this is new or not but I saw Arthur Lynn's site back in 2006 on web.archive.org and I found out he wrote a song named "Poison" and these are the lyrics:

:judgingu3:

wow, great find! the lyrics "stay, i'm sleeping/please stay, i'm sleeping" remind me so much of Velvet Crowbar: 

"put yourself on back to bed... you're like crack to me, i don't want to leave. i'm watching you sleep, afraid you'll stop breathing. my baby's on his eighth life, darling-- staying with him till the morning" 

:defeated:

o4qjp4j.png

Nvm was asking about a song but i searched it and found what i was looking for

this probably isnt the place to ask but it had to do w my original question - who did lana go to pride with???? and is there any pictures???? true queen of the gays

Edited by Only God

UbsOye5.png

Nvm was asking about a song but i searched it and found what i was looking for

this probably isnt the place to ask but it had to do w my original question - who did lana go to pride with???? and is there any pictures???? true queen of the gays

im sure there are but i believe she went two years in a row 

I have a theory that the song 'In The Sun' is about Bob Leone: This is a work in progress

So basically Bob was Lana's and Gaga's manager and bob basically ditched Lana for Gaga so in the lyrics

"You told me that we could have it all,

Now you're posting pictures on your wall,

Of you and her together, what the hell?" So Bob telling Lana shes gonna be big but him not doing anything to help her and paying more attention to Gaga.

"You took all my money and you went off on the run." Bob leaves Lana for gaga (her paying him for doing nothing)

After that Lana starts hating on Gaga with "So Legit" cause shes jealous?

Except there's been some financial misunderstanding between Bob and Gaga and that's why Lana dissed her. When he was close with Lana the Gaga case was long gone I think.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i think Florida Kilos and Salvatore are about the same man

1. both songs take place in miami

2. references to cocaine (in Salvatore its the "Medellin tangerine dreams" line)

3. they both talk about Colombians ("all the Colombians like" and then again "Medellin tangerine dreams")

4. they both talk about cooking and eating lol (cacciatore, soft ice cream, baking powder on the stove, cooking up a dream)

i think Florida Kilos and Salvatore are about the same man

1. both songs take place in miami

2. references to cocaine (in Salvatore its the "Medellin tangerine dreams" line)

3. they both talk about Colombians ("all the Colombians like" and then again "Medellin tangerine dreams")

4. they both talk about cooking and eating lol (cacciatore, soft ice cream, baking powder on the stove, cooking up a dream)

There's not really any correlation. Florida Kilos takes place in Miami referring to the Miami cocaine era during the 70's, I'm pretty sure she talks about Columbians in FK because cocaine is legal there. And she's cooking and consuming cocaine. One song is about cocaine and just happens to have similar themes with a song about a man. I don't think they're related

There's not really any correlation. Florida Kilos takes place in Miami referring to the Miami cocaine era during the 70's, I'm pretty sure she talks about Columbians in FK because cocaine is legal there. And she's cooking and consuming cocaine. One song is about cocaine and just happens to have similar themes with a song about a man. I don't think they're related

i thought it was sort of a reach lmao but i tried

cocaine is legal in Miami???

~INSTA1.gif

Okay, I've held on to this info for a while to make sure when I shared it I had info from various sources and had opinions from a few people to see if this all adds up instead of it being massive reaching on my end. After a few months of digging, I think it's safe to say the identity of K has been cracked.

First, Josh's last name begins with K.

In 2008 him and Lizzy were posting things to each other (relationship wise) and he changed his relationship status to married around Dec. 11th, 2008 (based on someone commenting on a post asking when he got married - this could also explain why she wore a wedding around that time)

Josh plays World Of Warcraft (the game referenced in Video Games that Lana has mentioend before)

He said Video Games was about him

They lived together at one point based on statuses and pictures

He has a lot of tattoos which could represent the Born To Die / Blue Jeans guy (which could fit into the 'K Triology')

There's a pic of him sitting on the couch playing bass (lyrics - You play the bass)

There's a pic of them doing dishes where he said "dishes with dolly" (lyrics - I'm his little dolly.. yaaaaas @ Noir being about Josh!!!)

He also had Lolita lyrics in his 'about me' on Facebook until recently - which could mean a lot of the daddy songs are about him even though they're around the same age (ageplaying / roleplaying?)

Josh's tattoo development aligns almost perfectly with the Born To Die and Blue Jeans releases if he's the inspiration behind them

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg