Fluorine

Charli XCX

38 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

i think about it all the time and apple remind me so much of early idm when myspace was still a thing. i love them so so much. 

yesss the taste ! i think about it all the time is genuinely one of the most triumphant songs she's ever made imo, a true masterpiece (as is the whole album tbf)

Honestly, with how she said she wants to inundate us with extra content via remixes and unreleased tracks, I could see one of those getting a music video. Or maybe a GUY like music video including both the original and the remix. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but it could be great.

I didn't think the album was very good TBH but I might say something stupid is amazing

I'm more excited for the remix album because von dutch and 365 remixes are 1000x better than the originals :true:

Rewind also worst song of all time

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

they're painting over the brat wall because they're putting the text that says "brat deluxe" or "the brat remix album" and it makes sense artistically cuz the blood records variant for brat is white WALK WITH ME-

Primary

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, Foxes said:

they're painting over the brat wall because they're putting the text that says "brat deluxe" or "the brat remix album" and it makes sense artistically cuz the blood records variant for brat is white WALK WITH ME-

Primary

i see ur vision...when the remix album is basically this pic but with a yellow tag, like the ones on the remix singles

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, gucciovermybody said:

i see ur vision...when the remix album is basically this pic but with a yellow tag, like the ones on the remix singles

and all the remix single covers are in black & white too like hold on

the mind of a mastermind | Sticker

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

31 minutes ago, Foxes said:

Primary

Omg.

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif