Fluorine

Charli XCX

54 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

This whole note app thing is just trying to manipulate her fans into not criticizing her about doing NFTs. It’s unfortunately not going to end well for her, she faces a lot of backlash rn and she will face even more on the day of NFT festival

This thinking don't sit right with me. Y'all seen the shit people are saying about her on Twitter? She ain't lying. EVERY move she's made (yes even unrelated to the whole NFT shit show) in the past months has been blanketly deemed wrong, floppish, dumb, fake, insincere, etc on a platform she visits to get her fans opinions. I'm not talking about the ones providing genuine criticism / expressing that they're disappointed and even pissed, because no one will like or support every move an artist makes. But a LOT of the comments / tweets that have been targeted at her recently pretty much amount to cyberbullying veiled as some lame, fake concern about the earth and her artistry. Yes the NFT moves are trash. Yes her twitter posts are cringe. But she's gotten MASSIVELY hated on since way before the NFT shit.

XPo3CNC.jpg

7 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

This thinking don't sit right with me. Y'all seen the shit people are saying about her on Twitter? She ain't lying. EVERY move she's made (yes even unrelated to the whole NFT shit show) in the past months has been blanketly deemed wrong, floppish, dumb, fake, insincere, etc on a platform she visits to get her fans opinions. I'm not talking about the ones providing genuine criticism / expressing that they're disappointed and even pissed, because no one will like or support every move an artist makes. But a LOT of the comments / tweets that have been targeted at her recently pretty much amount to cyberbullying veiled as some lame, fake concern about the earth and her artistry. Yes the NFT moves are trash. Yes her twitter posts are cringe. But she's gotten MASSIVELY hated on since way before the NFT shit.

I’ve seen all of this but she was just making fun of these people and trolling them into this shit even more just few days ago but now that’s she’s announced on that NFT shitshow festival THIS is the second she’s suddenly feeling hurt. I feel bad for her but the timing just isn’t right 

11 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

while i've made my stance on the nft's very clear today i DO pretty much completely agree with all of the points you've made here and i think it's pretty much 100% accurate

charli has been pretty much put through shit by either "fake woke" people or THOSE gays that refuse to accept her trying new sounds and are being bitchy about it

like yeah charli did a shitty thing and yeah i think that you should be able to criticize her about it but also while doing it respectfully - she's not stupid nor is she this cartoonish villain that is intentionally trying to destroy the planet - at worst this was very tone deaf and greedy and at best it was mildly ignorant but she seems to have gotten the memo that she fucked up and i believe that she's probably going to move on from this and she'll bounce back and continue to slay

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

I’ve seen all of this but she was just making fun of these people and trolling them into this shit even more just few days ago but now that’s she’s announced on that NFT shitshow festival THIS is the second she’s suddenly feeling hurt. I feel bad for her but the timing just isn’t right 

not condoning the trolling first of all but i lowkey get the vibe that she makes fun and trolls when she's hurt and it largely got overlooked either because of promotions or because of fake woke / toxic twitter gays reacting to it

the timing is quite awful though and there's really no excuse for that

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I think it’s really interesting how people hold celebrities to a standard that they don’t hold for themselves. 

She really has been working her ass off and all the average twitter fan (and some people here) can do is complain. The way people behave behind a screen is so disgusting honestly…

ANYWAY - so excited for Beg for You music video tomorrow!! :crying:

14417469274.gif

could anyone confirm if this leaked sucker tracklist is real? ive seen it talked about on discord and reddit and stuff and always wondered

Disc 1
01 Break the Rules
02 London Queen
03 Breaking Up
04 Gold Coins
05 Boom Clap
06 Caught in the Middle
07 Doing It
08 Need Ur Love
09 Body Of My Own
10 Famous
11 Hanging Around
12 Seven Day Holiday

(Deluxe Tracks):
13 Let's Make Love
14 Superlove
15 So Over You
16 Light It Up
17 Bel Air
18 Japan

Disc 2
01 Sucker
02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic to Love
04 Lightning Bolts
05 I'm a Dream
06 Mow The Lawn

15 minutes ago, Relax said:

could anyone confirm if this leaked sucker tracklist is real? ive seen it talked about on discord and reddit and stuff and always wondered

Disc 1
01 Break the Rules
02 London Queen
03 Breaking Up
04 Gold Coins
05 Boom Clap
06 Caught in the Middle
07 Doing It
08 Need Ur Love
09 Body Of My Own
10 Famous
11 Hanging Around
12 Seven Day Holiday

(Deluxe Tracks):
13 Let's Make Love
14 Superlove
15 So Over You
16 Light It Up
17 Bel Air
18 Japan

Disc 2
01 Sucker
03 Allergic to Love
04 Lightning Bolts
05 I'm a Dream
06 Mow The Lawn

just looking at it i'm almost certain it's not especially because that flow doesn't go well at all and i don't know why they'd do a double disc at that point in her career

interesting idea nonetheless though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

21 minutes ago, Relax said:

Disc 1
01 Break the Rules
02 London Queen
03 Breaking Up
04 Gold Coins
05 Boom Clap
06 Caught in the Middle
07 Doing It
08 Need Ur Love
09 Body Of My Own
10 Famous
11 Hanging Around
12 Seven Day Holiday

(Deluxe Tracks):
13 Let's Make Love
14 Superlove
15 So Over You
16 Light It Up
17 Bel Air
18 Japan

Disc 2
01 Sucker
03 Allergic to Love
04 Lightning Bolts
05 I'm a Dream
06 Mow The Lawn

Nah she talked about dropping a punk EP before releasing Sucker but nothing came out of it so now people are making tracklists out of this idea

Also all the NFT talk brought me back to this underrated ACTUAL bonus track from Sucker:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

45 minutes ago, slasherflicks said:

Everyone shut up & listen to this forgotten bop

A major bop. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Relax said:

Disc 1
01 Break the Rules
02 London Queen
03 Breaking Up
04 Gold Coins
05 Boom Clap
06 Caught in the Middle
07 Doing It
08 Need Ur Love
09 Body Of My Own
10 Famous
11 Hanging Around
12 Seven Day Holiday

(Deluxe Tracks):
13 Let's Make Love
14 Superlove
15 So Over You
16 Light It Up
17 Bel Air
18 Japan

Disc 2
01 Sucker
03 Allergic to Love
04 Lightning Bolts
05 I'm a Dream
06 Mow The Lawn

im pretty sure this is real, i remember one of the leakers sharing this during the first XCXmas and saying it was a working tracklist when she was doing the punk EP (Disc 2)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

7 hours ago, Foxes said:

can we go back to the good times where we'd just kiki and post this gif

e0p7lt9.gif

Ugh yes. This turned into a hot mess because the gays that speak here think they're professional critics but the tueth is that they know nothing and nothing, if you don't know shit just shut the fuck up like.... 

Edit: Truth*

4 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

can someone send the link for sucker deluxe in high quality?

if you're talking about the tracklist that was shared on the last page, not all the songs have leaked in HQ (and some haven't even leaked at all)

3 hours ago, venicebitch said:

From this to doing NFTs… crazy

To be honest, I wouldn’t have a clue that NFT’s are bad for the environment. I wouldn’t make the connection. This is the first time I’ve seen it raised anywhere about how and why.

Maybe we could give Charli a break and think maybe she didn’t know before committing to a contract. She won’t be over her break up and in a better place for at least a year I’d say. Not only are her entitled fans constantly complaining, she’s working hard to get more money in the bank to make this a full successful era to give everyone more. Would people rather she went back to mixtapes with no budget/promo/tour?

and for the people who think they can speak on her mental health and say it’s that she’s doing this to cover up the NFT stuff… disgusting. 

I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt as NFT/bitcoin is another world I don’t know about. I doubt she does her research on the environmental impact of touring and festivals, that’s someone else’s job. So why would she start with an online festival when naively you’d think it was better than touring. 

13 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

can someone send the link for sucker deluxe in high quality?

7 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

if you're talking about the tracklist that was shared on the last page, not all the songs have leaked in HQ (and some haven't even leaked at all)

I think I made a version using that track list loosely and used some of the leaked demo versions here if it’s still working

https://mega.nz/folder/kx1VzSyb#Fh6OfXJq0YZK6PDbk0rApA