Fluorine

Charli XCX

as devasting as it is but i understand why she came to this decision.

she really needs a break. she deserves it. she is a successful, talented woman. she worked hard, built her career from nothing to a cult-following phenomenon.

at some point in life, when you have it all, you just figure out how and when to feel enough & be content. I'm so proud of her & her legacy.

Spoiler

side bar: i hope she only takes 4 or 5 years hiatus, not forever.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

28 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

im sorry but Charli DID NOT eat that person up. That person stated their opinion while also respecting her. Charli searched her own name in the search bar so she did it to herself. She had no reason to get that pressed and call them a cunt because all that person was doing was stating their opinion

She only callled a cunt one person that specifically answered her tweet with “the only consistent thing about this era is how underwhelming it is” DIRECTLY to her

30 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

im sorry but Charli DID NOT eat that person up. That person stated their opinion while also respecting her. Charli searched her own name in the search bar so she did it to herself. She had no reason to get that pressed and call them a cunt because all that person was doing was stating their opinion

she was being very respectful and was being kind in his replies… he had no reason responding so nasty. like being “shady” to an artist’s face is just straight up mean

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

as devasting as it is but i understand why she came to this decision.

she really needs a break. she deserves it. she is a successful, talented woman. she worked hard, built her career from nothing to a cult-following phenomenon.

at some point in life, when you have it all, you just figure out how and when to feel enough & be content. I'm so proud of her & her legacy.

Reveal hidden contents

side bar: i hope she only takes 4 or 5 years hiatus, not forever.

That screenshot I posted in here is fake tho, but she said a while ago that she was going to take a break on Social media.

11 hours ago, bff said:

she was being very respectful and was being kind in his replies… he had no reason responding so nasty. like being “shady” to an artist’s face is just straight up mean

this is exactly my point. these stans these days love being "shady", to the point almost all of these twinks feel like they're superior, like they're on a drag race show, like they're rupaul or something.

i dont condone this behavior of Charli BUT at the same time, someone has to tell them DIRECTLY to sit the fuck down for ONCE.

Charli just unleashed her energy lmao, these brats had it coming.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, no1angel said:

Can you imagine reading so many horrible things about yourself online and then also getting backlash for … standing up for yourself 

THIS. gay people can’t seem to comprehend that these artists are people too—im glad charli snapped cuz these fans need to learn that they have to stop projecting and walking all over their fav women and thinking they can get away w it bc they stan them… and then getting mad when they defend themselves because they overstepped a boundary

3 hours ago, bff said:

THIS. gay people can’t seem to comprehend that these artists are people too—im glad charli snapped cuz these fans need to learn that they have to stop projecting and walking all over their fav women and thinking they can get away w it bc they stan them… and then getting mad when they defend themselves because they overstepped a boundary

lol they are too busy fighting for their rights, they even exclude the "L" the "B", the "T" the "Q+" at some point in the community.

and i swear, i've seen so many gay males being bunch of misogynistic assholes towards female popstars to the point that they dont even consider that is "misogynistic" no more.

and these female popstars are always fighting for their rights. Just think about it.

Okay but hear me out b/c I've been thinking about this for a while

Ever since post-Sucker Charli has been goddamn GRINDING out a space for herself in the pop sphere, she's written bops for artists like Selena & Ryn Weaver, she's made album after mixtape after album after EP of QUALITY material, she made hyperpop a thing by hopping up with PC music, she's made an entire fucking album with fan input during quarantine when most artists were just twiddling their thumbs or partying (dua lipa looking at you). And for whatever reason her """"fans"""" and """"stans"""" are so hyper-critical of her work, like even some of you on here can admit that, remember the controversy of the 5itm remixes? Bugging her so much about Taxi it became a meme? Leaking a whole album & bugging her about it? ALL OF THIS while not even being a "commercially successful" artists like some of her popstar-sphere peers?

Why can't she pop off every now and again against the disrespect she's been facing for ages after feeding us genuinely good & interesting music for literal years?

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

Just now, slasherflicks said:

Okay but hear me out b/c I've been thinking about this for a while

Ever since post-Sucker Charli has been goddamn GRINDING out a space for herself in the pop sphere, she's written bops for artists like Selena & Ryn Weaver, she's made album after mixtape after album after EP of QUALITY material, she made hyperpop a thing by hopping up with PC music, she's made an entire fucking album with fan input during quarantine when most artists were just twiddling their thumbs or partying (dua lipa looking at you). And for whatever reason her """"fans"""" and """"stans"""" are so hyper-critical of her work, like even some of you on here can admit that, remember the controversy of the 5itm remixes? Bugging her so much about Taxi it became a meme? Leaking a whole album & bugging her about it? ALL OF THIS while not even being a "commercially successful" artists like some of her popstar-sphere peers?

Why can't she pop off every now and again against the disrespect she's been facing for ages after feeding us genuinely good & interesting music for literal years?

:mariah:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

lord fine you guys got me :azealia:

now that I read from your guys’ povs, I get where you’re all coming from. I didn’t know Charli was getting backlash, and yes, the person did respond immaturely. I’m sorry fellow angels no hard feelings :kiss2:

OKAY, she said that she’s performing two new songs on SNL and that one of them being a track that she’s never performed live before. Probably Baby, but which is the other track??? Twice?