Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

I had a nightmare that I was back in the Sucker era being excited to hear Red Balloon for the first time from the deluxe and then listening to it….

my past trauma has me worried about Crash deluxe

don't worry you'll get something as good as red balloon: sweat :ma:

2 minutes ago, viktoria said:

why would taxi be on crash deluxe it sonically makes no sense :uh:

This is what I was thinking. Like, I don’t think she’d rework it cos of how close she was to SOPHIE

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

1 minute ago, BlackTulip74 said:

This is what I was thinking. Like, I don’t think she’d rework it cos of how close she was to SOPHIE

the only way i see it being released is maybe on sophie's next album when her brother finishes mixing it and approves it's release or maybe a compilation album of sophie's unreleased tracks. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

Crash is so good OMG! every song is so different from each other and the track that comes next is unexpected even after listening to it for a few times... I love that in an album. Also New Shapes & Good Ones coming right after the title track was such a good choice:party::party::party: Can't wait for the Deluxe Edition:flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif

Omg I’m so sorry I’m like 800 years late but I’m finally catching up on leaks and MIAMIIIIIIIII

ARE YOU KIDDING. ME.?????? :sky:

Wow I’m literally on another planet right now. SOPHIE forever.

*also can’t waaaait for CRASH :party:* only Charli record I’ve avoided the leak ever lol

H0bDaqU.gif

2 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Omg I’m so sorry I’m like 800 years late but I’m finally catching up on leaks and MIAMIIIIIIIII

*also can’t waaaait for CRASH :party:* only Charli record I’ve avoided the leak ever lol

Miami fucking S L A P S

negAbhB.png

50 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

it's worth the wait and you only got one more essentially cause it comes out in new zealand tomorrow :wowcry:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

24 hours until Crash is available to stream worldwide

just went back and rewatched the Bandsintown performance from last year. Seeing the New Shapes tease was so exciting at the time and seeing the Twice performance not knowing if it would even be on the next album or not was a moment.

we’ve come so far and this whole rollout has been maybe a little too long and a bit messy, but it’s the most cohesive visually and stylistically. and what seems to be almost full choreography for each song is something I would’ve never even dreamed of.

It’s truly been a great ride to a very fun and cathartic feeling album with a really nice track list that feels tight and no filler (some of the singles weren’t completely my vibe but after hearing them in the order of the album they’re refreshing)

I can’t wait to see what she does next

edit: also the Every Rule video is fucking amazing. It’s so heavenly and makes me love the song even more. It’s my favorite video of this era so far and probably of the last 2 eras. Seeing AG and Charli together in this theme was almost like redemption for never getting a fully realized bounce release with that aesthetic lol

Spoiler

i ain't worried about this

evan-peters-kit-walker.gif

i ain't worried about that

Crying-In-Fear-Gif-On-American-Horror-St

wanna make you say ayy

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bl4lbde411lqaijqpxvh

two steps back

bye-seeya.gif

i need help this song is a narcotic drug and is holding me hostage my coordinates are 39.=afasdf=adadsfa-ds-f25q.f/

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, National Anthem said:

I think Miami is Invisible Men, not SOPHIE but yes 

j14CYJi.png

53 minutes ago, brandon said:

PITCHFORK GAVE IT AN 8…… SLAYYY

not best new music unfortunately tho ( i think rosalia is getting that )

past ratings 

1. Pop 2 (8.4)
2. ⁠True Romance (8.3)

3. Charli (7.8)

4. how i’m feeling now (7.7)

5. SUCKER (7.6)

6. Number 1 Angel (6.3)

7. Super Ultra (5.0)

8. Vroom Vroom (4.5)

I also think my vinyl just shipped ( if any other us angels are still waiting ) 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif