Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 10/20/2023 at 9:29 PM, AtomicMess said:

This is the only section that I am focusing on because seriously most of that shit just sounds like this to my ears and I deadass think some people here want this meme to be reality:

https://www.tiktok.com/@tuna_comic/video/6995673640712948998

Like if you look at the bitch's career from 14 until now, released and unreleased, she seems to want to go across tons of genres, sounds, and styles, and run the gamut from emotional/personal content to "lets just do coke and drink WOOO!!!"

If she wants to drop generic club dance poppers piano house, then she's gonna. If she wants to do generic PC music trap beat she's gonna. If she wants to do some rock-punk inspired shit, she's gonna.

Like, you don't have to eat everything an artist shits out. They're suppose to be appreciated organically for the things they do that you like, and passed on for the things that you don't, and if one side of the scale has more on it than the other, that's supposed to be the hand that guides your opinion.

TELLL IT ATOMICMESS TELL IT

i feel like the crash era had so much squandered potential... like it started out super high concept and interesting but then it just sorta stopped. i think charli got bored with it. shes not a conceptual musician shes a vibes musician

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Well, In The City is certainly one of the songs she's ever released. If it was only Charli, it would simply be a below average, kinda boring track, but unfortunately the moment Sam comes in the song turns into a trainwreck. :toofunny: 

I guess a discography as big and mostly amazing as Charli's is bound to have a stinker every so often; it's been four years since Blame It On Your Love, so it was probably time for another one. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Well, In The City is certainly one of the songs she's ever released. If it was oniy Charli, it would simply be a below average, kinda boring track, but unfortunately the moment Sam comes in the song turns into a trainwreck. :toofunny: 

I guess a discography as big and mostly amazing as Charli's is bound to have a stinker every so often; it's been four years since Blame It On Your Love, so it was probably time for another one. 

:godlaugh2:

7 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Well, In The City is certainly one of the songs she's ever released. If it was only Charli, it would simply be a below average, kinda boring track, but unfortunately the moment Sam comes in the song turns into a trainwreck. :toofunny: 

Out out and hot in it :bebe: let’s not lie 

It would be better received if it was unreleased me thinks