Β hereΒ :true:

thx thx

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

13 minutes ago, Foxes said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngImage

GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWW

Omg waitt so why does the album say the song titles, does that mean they’re gonna be singles

I bet she's so luckyΒ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifΒ to have a voice like that

Β 

last.fm

reading the thread on atrl someone said that spring breakers gets identified as "Get into it" but not under charli xcx inc., it's registered underΒ atlantic records so she wasn't lying when she said it wont be on the albumΒ :toofunny:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

Easyfun altered my brain chemistry with his 365 party girl opener

IMG-2218.jpg

just came in here to post about it the synth that's just like a wall of sound is tewwww goodΒ :beyonce:Β 365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRL365PARTYGIRLPARTYGIRLPARTYGIRLPARTYGIRL

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

48 minutes ago, Foxes said:

reading the thread on atrl someone said that spring breakers gets identified as "Get into it" but not under charli xcx inc., it's registered underΒ atlantic records so she wasn't lying when she said it wont be on the albumΒ :toofunny:

Β 

If it's registered under Atlantic that's actually a sign that we may get it. Von dutch and the remix were both released under Atlantic, as all the related album activity will be.

8V7Yvel.png

I got my von dutch 7” yesterday and I luv it.Β ?????? soundsΒ so goodΒ :dancedy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

18 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I apologize about being ignorant but what are these and where did you get 'em from?

Β 

i think it’s a bot that recognizes what’s being played, if you look at the audio recognition thing at the bottom of the pics. so i guess the snips were played and recognized by the bot. i think that bot utilizes Shazam, as that was a method used to figure out titles and what songs are on an album just like with one of lana’s albums.

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

Β 

i think it’s a bot that recognizes what’s being played, if you look at the audio recognition thing at the bottom of the pics. so i guess the snips were played and recognized by the bot. i think that bot utilizes Shazam, as that was a method used to figure out titles and what songs are on the album just like with one of lana’s albums.

tysm! that sound so interesting!Β