Fluorine

Charli XCX

@@comeintomybedroom freakkkk jk

inb4 Charli dies

Oop I would've gone to the same show as you though let me take your premonitions seriously even though idk what they are :biblio:

Omg, I seriously wanna go though. Like I said, I was freaked out and I woke up gasping for air at 5 in the morning. Now that it's later in the day, I'm like "what a dumbass I am, I'm so paranoid, I'll never die" etc.

I'm literally the most annoying person but I asked this girl who is going to be in Charli's new video if the song was Break The Rules and she said yes!!! She may be just saying that since Charli said keep it a secret.... but 

Edit: this isnt that much of a discovery nevermind. It seems like everyone on twitter knows LOL

post-5404-0-13824300-1407555469_thumb.jpg

post-5404-0-58289100-1407555474_thumb.jpg

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Nah, Break the Rules totally makes sense. They had school buses with "school" crossed out and the word "SUCKER" graffiti-ed on.

That's where I got the Sucker idea. :toofunny:

X----into me, into you----X

Nah, Break the Rules totally makes sense. They had school buses with "school" crossed out and the word "SUCKER" graffiti-ed on.

That's where I got the Sucker idea. :toofunny:

Do you think it's weird that Breaking Up and Breaking The Rules are similar titles? Maybe Charli changed BU into BTR?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Do you think it's weird that Breaking Up and Breaking The Rules are similar titles? Maybe Charli changed BU into BTR?

Breaking Up is already on the album, though. Charli has songs called "Jungle" and "Jungle Time", both are totally different. I'm sure she can get away with having two "Break" titles.

X----into me, into you----X

I think it's weird that they will both likely be singles with such similar names. And then another B with Boom Clap.

does anyone have a full tracklist or at least speculated info for album 2?

So she's using some songs from the original concept. I'm gonna make a directory of potential titles here and you guys can help me with the key:

Allergic to Love

Body of My Own

Boom Clap

Break the Rules

Breaking Up

Do It Like We're Doing It

Gold Coins

Hangin' Around

I Want Candy

I'm Not Sorry

Light it Up (unconfirmed title)

London Queen

Mess

Mow the Lawn

Not in Love

Premarital Sex

SuperLove

Key:

- Definite

- Unlikely

All the remaining tracks other than "I'm Not Sorry" were done with Patrik Berger and are likely very punk. Just threw in Mess bc it's a Patrik song and she used old songs with him before (SuperLove, Boom Clap). But "Body of My Own" sounds like it fits in with the concept!

I need Charlotte to serve some dets on this album bc my excitement level is at a 0.

I feel this and don't feel this at the same time. I'm super excited for the album and I really want to hear it, but I'm not really feeling hype right now. We haven't gotten good details or new music in a while. Boom Clap was the last exciting thing to happen to this album and it's made less exciting by the fact that it was used to promote a movie and it took the place of Breaking Up...

Don't know how I feel about the high school thing... But Charli looks great!

Also, has anyone seen this interview where she talks about the Stargate song on her new album?

http://www.nme.com/news/charli-xcx/79017

About Stargate: "

Discussing the song she wrote with them, Charli said: "I've played it to a couple of people and they're like, 'Oh my God this sounds like it's going to go into an Avicii kind of moment!' And I'm like, 'Yeah but just wait', and then it doesn't and it does something totally awesome and cool. That's what I like about them, they're kind of on the line and I feel the same way about myself sometimes.

"

Is she talking about the "line" between being mainstream pop and having indie cred?