Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don’t have it saved but I remember there was a picture of the setlist. It had like everything on it, such as Brooke’s song and Sophie’s own stuff IIRC, not just Charli’s.

I remember that too, but I think there were people on one of the discords a little while back that said it was actually named Romance, which would kinda make sense? Idk who to trust though

Been wondering is Hey Boy Hey Girl the actual title like did she announce it the way she did with R&R and No Angel (ie. This is.. round and round...) or is it just a fanmade title

I don’t have it saved but I remember there was a picture of the setlist. It had like everything on it, such as Brooke’s song and Sophie’s own stuff IIRC, not just Charli’s.

this

Do we all agree that 1999 is the best song she ever made?

Granted I only heard 3 songs by her, but still.

5 in the morning, no angel and track 10 are all glaring straight at u right now

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Is that autumn drop thing still happening? Do we get anything for November?

1999 was supposed to be it, what “autumn drop” are you thinking? maybe a new one soon, but probably not for awhile. CTMP would be a cool drop.

alright I'm just going to say it. The songs that leaked were not good 3rd album material. Like i fucking love them and love her but the songwriting was not there. mixtapes are amazing but for a commercial 3rd album i can see why atlantic didnt want to release it. gno sounded like a 6 year produced it (i love sophie). bounce was...not really a song... taxi and no angel seemed to be the few that held its own. next to come to my party and hey boy hey girl(maybe) and good girls. but like the other songs didnt really impact. down like woah. queen lizzy. i wanna be with you. bottles.average in my opinion. sorry for my very opinionated opinion lol  

Did someone ever make an edit of Lipgloss with a final chorus/drop? I'm horrible at garageband but I'm trying something rn and it's not cute :rip:

okay this is my poor attempt  :flop:

definitely rough but i'm playing around with the idea of what i want, cuz i want that final...climax before the never ending outro

Also what is Black Car & White Dress? Are they any good? @@BloomForYou

alright I'm just going to say it. The songs that leaked were not good 3rd album material. Like i fucking love them and love her but the songwriting was not there. mixtapes are amazing but for a commercial 3rd album i can see why atlantic didnt want to release it. gno sounded like a 6 year produced it (i love sophie). bounce was...not really a song... taxi and no angel seemed to be the few that held its own. next to come to my party and hey boy hey girl(maybe) and good girls. but like the other songs didnt really impact. down like woah. queen lizzy. i wanna be with you. bottles.average in my opinion. sorry for my very opinionated opinion lol

I have to disagree! They all sounded like they fit perfectly together. It felt very pop but still very PC & I felt her lyrics were on par to TR except Bounce of course. The songs I felt were excellent, especially the deep cuts. Songs like The One I Die For, Can You Hear Me, & Waterfall are AMAZING. The only song that could’ve used a bit of polish was Queen Lizzy but it is still pretty good & one of my personal favorites. Not only that but the album shows her party side & more crying on the dance floor type of style quite well. She really did what she wanted too & imo she made THAT Party album

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

where did those titles come from? because the jam city collab has the line “get back in your black car” so that might be it

I assume that’s what Black Car is then. Eclipse said he had listened to Charli unleaded & ranked songs like My Heart, Next Life, Tears & Tantrums Demo, White Dress, & Shoes. White Dress was at the top of the list & a few weeks ago our good sis Bloom for you posted a lyric in the status updates containing the phrase white dress so I could only assume that he also has the song. So I was wondering if they’re any good at all. I also wonder if it’s a possible album track since we haven’t heard any snippets from it at all at least that’s what I think

the treble + claps + sexy breathing in Babygirl sounds like waves crashing on the shore of a sexy beach. ok & then the fucking spaceship sounds in the bridge??? THE BASS!!!!! &&& THEN THE COWBELL. Babygirl literally BLASTS OFF and some of y’all have the nerve to call it a bad song!!

:defeated: :poordat: :rollin: :crai:

14417469274.gif

the treble + claps + sexy breathing in Babygirl sounds like waves crashing on the shore of a sexy beach. ok & then the fucking spaceship sounds in the bridge??? THE BASS!!!!! &&& THEN THE COWBELL. Babygirl literally BLASTS OFF and some of y’all have the nerve to call it a bad song!!

We love good taste

it’s like one of the best of n1a wtf it’s an iconic tune and it has UFFIE ON IT!!!!!