Fluorine

Charli XCX

The jam city collab has the potential to be the best song in her discography and I reeeeaaaaaally hope it's released in some form cos I've been banging the live snippet at like 28kbps on repeat

yall have such high hopes for this collab omg

xMcVPI7.jpg

I wonder if this is all the beginning of some album/full-length promo now that 1999 is doing well... if the rumors about CTMP are true, maybe they wanted to get a safe single out there, and have a follow-up single in the bag, or something...

I mean, who knows how releases work anymore? :toofunny:

ugh ladies i FINALLY got my account back after i forgot my password back in july and WOO lemme tell ya these past few months in the charli fandom have been wild!!

i went to the sydney pop 2 show and then met her a few days after @ the meet and greet in newtown (@ i'm the one who said hi when we were in line)

oh and rnr+taxi finally leaking was the cherry on top

it's good to be back  :hooker:  :fabcat:

I don't care if y'all gays are tired of xcx3 I need the damn album! I need a world fucking tour she won't do that for a mixtape.. I'm so done with these spardodic concerts she'll do only in london, the UK angels need love too! Y'all new York gays got it good you guys are like partying with her every month I have yet to even see my queen live I'm so sad..she loves America too much

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Tbh I would love a Xcx3 Leaked draft mixtape just to make justice for those songs

Tbh just for Bounce - I need a final mix with Kyary in my life.

If the rumors about CTMP are true, maybe they wanted to get a safe single out there, and have a follow-up single in the bag, or something...

I mean it's suggested that there is a music video for CTMP... Also it showed the XCX doll house thing in a hazy pink light (and that's all we've seen)

But looking at her insta story today there's like a house party clean up going on - but there's professional strobe lighting (hazy pink and blue) as if something was or has been filmed??

It was also muted so potentially CTMP teaser or might be something unrelated.

https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/1064055797485903873

looks like footage from the XCX House Party thing.. is it finally happening?? :defeated:

Sorry  :facepalm:  just posted about this, didn't realise you'd already posted. My bad!

Anyways I'm excited!

Let's Make Love is better than some of the tracks that made the final Sucker tracklisting...

WHEW, a robbery

Tell me about it! I Wanna Be Like You and Light It Up deserve to be on there too...

Also how underrated is the Breaking Up music video?!?!

I really want an epic winter music video for Lucky

Like Charli in white fur out in the snow with like a holographic ice backdrop and then darkness with northern light visuals etc.

Then she rips off the fur coat and is in her white fur underwear and goes into the fur party cave (a la Jimmy Kimmel) and dances to Bounce. Then she drops Bounce on streaming.

Like Charli in white fur out in the snow with like a holographic ice backdrop and then darkness with northern light visuals etc.

Then she rips off the fur coat and is in her white fur underwear and goes into the fur party cave (a la Jimmy Kimmel) and dances to Bounce. Then she drops Bounce on streaming.

then she goes to a westboro baptist church meeting where she swears to kill all the gays and the video ends with her opening a new google drive where the password is "ihategayslol666" and she uploads onto it XCX4

this is quite similar to what i pictured for the white roses mv

she could do like tommy and do a 5/6minute or just go full on the songs into a video

starts with white roses, she's in a coffee shop, everything is white (background, clothing, everything) and she see this dude on the outside sitting on a bench listening to music on this purple/pink-ish ipod (to contrast with all the white), she goes to the bench and when they look at each other, white petals starts to fall from the sky and the dude's ipod starts levitating and it explodes on this major nothern light-supernova type of thing and now they're on the top of a mountain, it's dark and the only thing that shines are their eyes, lucky starts playing and they go down the mountain and keep looking at the houses (something a bit madonna's justify my love) and they all shine bright as fuck and all they can see are shapes but not actual people, when they arrive at the bottom of the mountain there's a huge patio with all these people wearing white clothes (funny games) and there's a huge rubix cube with the 'xcx' craved on it that shines like a motherfucker and everyone looks at charli and the dude leading them to the cube, they both walk into it and the cube just blows to the sky

:defeated: