Fluorine

Charli XCX

do y'all think charli's shows are gonna sell out fast/within the first week or two of regular on sale

also idk if this one was posted yet or not lol 

Artist.jpg?v=2

Thats why she forced the lazy gays to preorder the album for a code bc she knows they wont stream that shit when its out

VHshv7gl.png

Blame It On Your Love (as it was in 2017) would not have worked on Pop 2 and would make it less cohesive in my opinion.

am i missing something or is the final production for BIOYL not virtually identical to the demos that leaked

also does anyone know if you have to sign up for the mailing list to get the presale because i preordered the album and there was no mention of presale or tickets

just a reminder that Atlantic DID NOT send blame it on to radios even though it is a “””””””single”””””””” and they really wonder why she can’t have another hit on her hands when they are the ones who can control how the song performs...

giphy.gif

just a reminder that Atlantic DID NOT send blame it on to radios even though it is a “””””””single”””””””” and they really wonder why she can’t have another hit on her hands when they are the ones who can control how the song performs...

Is that really true? If so they're rats.

:spice: