Fluorine

Charli XCX

tumblr_mo98u9WTdS1qcholvo1_500.png

Oh my god???

What kind of vixen :oprah2:

@@National Anthem Thanks!!!

Seeing Charli tomorrow! This is unreal ahh!! And I was able to convince a friend to go with me last minute lol... He quit his job and he's not doing anything tomorrow so I made him go with me since tickets are only $8 and I don't want to drive 4 hours there and back alone!

Have fun! You'll prob meet her :crying:

Does anyone have a list of all the unreleased Charli songs? I downloaded a bunch a while ago but I'm not sure what I'm missing and I am trying to organize everything. Song length for the demo versions of TR songs would be helpful.  :)

omg this is so cute <3 I love that so many of the artists I like actually love each other and hangout.

CDM: If you could film a re-make of 'The Craft', who would you cast yourself as? And who would you cast as your fellow teen witches?
CHARLI: I would definitely cast myself as Nancy Downs, the evil one who's played by Fairuza Balk. She's a style icon. I'd probably cast Marina and Lizzy [Plapinger] from MS MR as my two sidekick evil witches and the good one can be Max [Hershenow] from MS MR... He'd be in drag though... But it would be wonderful.

Sorry for the double post but I am devastated right now as it looks like I may not be able to see Charli today... There's supposed to be severe storms and possible tornado warning in Indianapolis tonight and my parents really don't want me to go... Why today of all days does the weather have to be like that....

How'd 'Crystal Love' even become a faux-alternate title? Like "Smile' is boring but like, that is what it's called.

They say it I believe along with references to gemstones, it makes more sense as a title really

BzhmW.png