Fluorine

Charli XCX

Mine was $24 without fees though? 

unless that was for 1 ticket, then it sucks to suck

Yes one, this being why I brought it up.

At the goddamn El Rey, why can't she choose some small ass venue?

Guys, go fuck yourself, mine was TWENTY-TWO DOLLARS without fees.

I better meet the bitch and cop a feel.

Damn yea!! For one ticket that's rough, that's how much Marina cost on at least the first leg of the Lonely Hearts Club without fees and she's bigger and more of a production... Where do you live? (Sorry if it says in your profile, I'm on mobile so I can't see location)

Who's willing to pay a fair amount of money for this shoot in UHQ, untagged? I DON'T HAVE THEM, BY THE WAY. THE PAYMENT ISN'T TO ME.  :hooker:

GwqYg2N.jpg

20 outtakes too.  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

X----into me, into you----X

My ticket was only $12. :whitney:

CHARLI XCX LIED TO ME.

SHE TOLD ME TO MY FACE THAT SHE'D BE COMING BACK TO PHILLY AND LIKE, SHE'S NOT. THE NEAREST VENUE IS THE WONDER BAR IN JERSEY AND IT'S 21+.  :defeated:

SOMEONE PLZ ASK HER ABOUT....
1. "Mess", and why it was never released.
2. The studio version of "The Killing Moon" and the full HQ version of "Lonely Jaguar".
3. The existentence of "Midnight" and "Blood & Sweat".
4. The possibility of a near-future release, including such songs as "I'm Not Sorry" and "Heartbreak High".
5. Finally, and almost most importantly, WHERE THE FVCK IS THE UN-REMIXED VERSION OF "JUNGLE"?!?!?

5. Finally, and almost most importantly, WHERE THE FVCK IS THE UN-REMIXED VERSION OF "JUNGLE"?!?!?

I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF. I GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN MEETING HER THAT I FORGOT TO GET HER ON VIDEO SAYING "i, CHARLI XCX, GIVE PHAELEH PERMISSION TO POST THE UN-REMIXED JUNGLE."

IF ANYONE MEETS HER, DO THAT AND TELL HER JAKE FROM PHILLY SAYS HI.

Someone should also mention COVEN FVCK, and see what colour she turns at the mention of 'B!TCH ZO SXC". Or you could just bring up "Like a G6", and try to figure out why she took it down in the first place. :teehee:

Someone should also mention COVEN FVCK, and see what colour she turns at the mention of 'B!TCH ZO SXC". Or you could just bring up "Like a G6", and try to figure out why she took it down in the first place. :teehee:

Let's just leave it at Jungle and Lonely Jaguar.  :hooker:

So, we might have a new song soon.

It's called "Dreaming".

RECEIPTS!?!?!?

:oprah2:  :wat:  :raven: 

Also, would someone like to help me make a huge index of her old live shows, almost like Evil did for Lizzy?

I know there are a ton, but if I had someone else to work with, I bet we could get a lot done. :hooker:

RECEIPTS!?!?!?

:oprah2: :wat: :raven:

Also, would someone like to help me make a huge index of her old live shows, almost like Evil did for Lizzy?

I know there are a ton, but if I had someone else to work with, I bet we could get a lot done. :hooker:

I'd love to help, I've been watching a lot recently

SOMEONE PLZ ASK HER ABOUT....

1. "Mess", and why it was never released.

2. The studio version of "The Killing Moon" and the full HQ version of "Lonely Jaguar".

3. The existentence of "Midnight" and "Blood & Sweat".

4. The possibility of a near-future release, including such songs as "I'm Not Sorry" and "Heartbreak High".

Also I plan on talking to her a lot so I'll mention these

BzhmW.png

I'd love to help, I've been watching a lot recently

Also I plan on talking to her a lot so I'll mention these

1. Okay! How should we start...should we work in Word tables, and fill things out category by category? Like date, setlist, pictures, references, etc.? 

2. Thank you so much. :worship: If you could get the video Jake mentioned....:deadbanana: