Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

She cheated on her director boyfriend with Huck. shen then allegedly cheated on Huck at the Grammys. 💀

If this is all true I can see why he’d be mad 

The songs about this are: 

Emotional, February 2017 and Every rule 

You forgot No Angel "I'm sorry that you caught me fucking in the hotel" "Don't wanna burst your bubble but I cheat and lie" 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i'm also very curious/will never know the answer to how much of crash is or is not about huck. presumably it was done before they broke up in the fall but there's really only a handful of songs that allude to a fulfilling relationship while the rest seem to have overhanging themes of self destruction and feeling held back. it's interesting because they allegedly broke up after she cheated on him at the grammy's in 2017 and were back together before she released self titled, then they were apparently on the rocks again before the pandemic but they became closer as a result of the lockdown right when she was making and releasing hifn... in some ways it almost feels like she used those albums as a medium to prove her love to him or something (thoughts, white mercedes, silver cross, official, february 2017, forever, claws, detonate, enemy) but i know that's entirely speculation lol. we also know she was working on crash prior to hifn so some of the songs on this album may have been written during a time when they weren't doing so well, but of course she's said this is her sellout era and these songs could all be about entirely hypothetical situations

anyway she and george daniel look so cute

true who knows .. but george daniel is def an upgrade for her,,, and from her songs in the past albums even the leaked songs for the original sad version of the charli album .. huck sounds toxic lmao

Two things weirding me out about all the leak discussions

1: Every Rule couldn’t sound less like Julee Cruise. Much more uptempo, the synths sound like classic AG, very little reverb, more hooky than dreamy & languid. Enough with the comparison

2. Stop saying Yuck is a diss track. Lyrics depict a guy that likes her so much that it weirds her out. That’s not a drag. What part of that is so damning? Charli follows Huck on socials, he doesn’t follow her. She clearly has no problem with him. So why are people hoping she drags him on the deluxe? It’s weird. If she still has positive feelings for him, why tf would she do that? Stop it, let’s celebrate the fact she’s being mature & not doing what you all apparently want her to do

8 minutes ago, loveinstereo said:

Two things weirding me out about all the leak discussions

1: Every Rule couldn’t sound less like Julee Cruise. Much more uptempo, the synths sound like classic AG, very little reverb, more hooky than dreamy & languid. Enough with the comparison

2. Stop saying Yuck is a diss track. Lyrics depict a guy that likes her so much that it weirds her out. That’s not a drag. What part of that is so damning? Charli follows Huck on socials, he doesn’t follow her. She clearly has no problem with him. So why are people hoping she drags him on the deluxe? It’s weird. If she still has positive feelings for him, why tf would she do that? Stop it, let’s celebrate the fact she’s being mature & not doing what you all apparently want her to do

are u huck