Eulonzo

Britney Spears

7 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

If anything she just uses filters that alter her body/face like a lot of celebrities do. I really don't think she has random body doubles acting out her videos for her to put her face over it, that would be so excessive for no reason (and it wouldn't look that realistic).

You cannot tell me that this head is in any shape of form proportionate to the body:

0rex9py.png

If you pause on any of her videos and look into her neck and cheeks right next to lips, you'll notice how there's an anime-isque discrepancy. That's the filter on top, and that's why all of her videos are 95% focused on being center-faced - so that the filter looks its best as well. Also, if you look into the eyes during every pause - you'll notice they're not real. Ai has grown far beyond your imagination if you think this is even a "good" job.  

z22KJOn.jpg

83JNfsb.jpgxFRObkq.jpgKTGEseK.jpg

z445hpI.png

1 hour ago, HeadBitch said:

You cannot tell me that this head is in any shape of form proportionate to the body:

0rex9py.png

If you pause on any of her videos and look into her neck and cheeks right next to lips, you'll notice how there's an anime-isque discrepancy. That's the filter on top, and that's why all of her videos are 95% focused on being center-faced - so that the filter looks its best as well. Also, if you look into the eyes during every pause - you'll notice they're not real. Ai has grown far beyond your imagination if you think this is even a "good" job.  

z22KJOn.jpg

These all look normal.

Gurl, get some fresh air. 

i'm going to see crossroads on my own on Monday for the re-screening, it'll take me 2 hours to get there and i have it on dvd but it's so worth it :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Tropico Angel said:

patheticcccc :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

0rex9py.png

z22KJOn.jpg

I wonder if you're trolling or really believe that :crai:

1 hour ago, Meat Candle said:

Did the book actually L-word somewhere or did people just make that up

Yeah. Some book stores in Brazil(?) put it out early and people bought them and shared it online. B’s team caught wind of it and got it off the shelves pretty quick but it’s already out there now :/

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

18 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Yeah. Some book stores in Brazil(?) put it out early and people bought them and shared it online. B’s team caught wind of it and got it off the shelves pretty quick but it’s already out there now :/

I think that happened in Mexico

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 10/19/2023 at 6:40 AM, TrashMagiq said:

If anything she just uses filters that alter her body/face like a lot of celebrities do. I really don't think she has random body doubles acting out her videos for her to put her face over it, that would be so excessive for no reason (and it wouldn't look that realistic).

there actually is a reason and it’s called her team still making money off her despite her refusal to work :) 

@HeadBitch i knew somebody else had EYES!!! We’re not crazy :poordat:

very convenient that her book only slanders her family / other celeb scapegoats instead of anyone in her management team that still profits + controls her narrative!!! She wanted those people in jail!! #justiceforbritney 

14417469274.gif

15 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

there actually is a reason and it’s called her team still making money off her despite her refusal to work :) 

@HeadBitch i knew somebody else had EYES!!! We’re not crazy :poordat:

very convenient that her book only slanders her family / other celeb scapegoats instead of anyone in her management team that still profits + controls her narrative!!! She wanted those people in jail!! #justiceforbritney 

You Banon people ARE crazy...no offence...

You should get used to "her refusal to work" considering she said she quit 4 years ago and has allegedly made over 100 million dollars in book sales, she doesn't have to work a day in her life ever again. Yes it is very convenient that the book slanders everyone she has already slandered before wow shocker!!!! It's almost like this entity that Banon thinks is higher then her father doesn't exist??!?!?!!??! 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

46 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

You Banon people ARE crazy...no offence...

You should get used to "her refusal to work" considering she said she quit 4 years ago and has allegedly made over 100 million dollars in book sales, she doesn't have to work a day in her life ever again. Yes it is very convenient that the book slanders everyone she has already slandered before wow shocker!!!! It's almost like this entity that Banon thinks is higher then her father doesn't exist??!?!?!!??! 

girl please you know NOTHING about me, do not call me Banon I literally don’t even know what the fuck that means. 

also i am more than happy with her refusal to work!! she deserves to do whatever she wants! Do you not remember her AUDIO IN COURT saying she did not want to profit off her story??? Saying she already got offers for oprah, book deals etc and wasn’t interested? How convenient yall forget LMAO. Please, go line her abusers pockets some more buying this book that they probably ghostwrote with the years of audio they have from bugging her phone calls and room! 

please leave me alone now :heart: “no offense” lmao kick rocks. 

14417469274.gif

7 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

girl please you know NOTHING about me, do not call me Banon I literally don’t even know what the fuck that means. 

also i am more than happy with her refusal to work!! she deserves to do whatever she wants! Do you not remember her AUDIO IN COURT saying she did not want to profit off her story??? Saying she already got offers for oprah, book deals etc and wasn’t interested? How convenient yall forget LMAO. Please, go line her abusers pockets some more buying this book that they probably ghostwrote with the years of audio they have from bugging her phone calls and room! 

please leave me alone now :heart: “no offense” lmao kick rocks. 

she hasn't gotten to speak her mind her entire career, nor has she ever been able to share her side of the story in every terrible media situation she's been in. from justin, to the divorce, to the conservatorship. not ONCE has she been able to speak for HERSELF. She was free and everyone was so happy for her until she started acting how society didn't want her to act.

i'm not at all shocked she wants to share her story now. she's STILL being treated like shit by the media. The girl can't catch a break EVER. I would be more shocked if she never released a memoir.

~INSTA1.gif

5 minutes ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

she hasn't gotten to speak her mind her entire career, nor has she ever been able to share her side of the story in every terrible media situation she's been in. from justin, to the divorce, to the conservatorship. not ONCE has she been able to speak for HERSELF. She was free and everyone was so happy for her until she started acting how society didn't want her to act.

i'm not at all shocked she wants to share her story now. she's STILL being treated like shit by the media. The girl can't catch a break EVER. I would be more shocked if she never released a memoir.

see, I agree with you!! the thing is, she still isn't speaking for herself now. instagram captions aren't her. as she said in court as well, pre-recorded videos aren't "her" either!! I'm referring to when she said in court that she lied to the world, saying she was the happiest she'd ever been in an instagram video, when we discovered later that she was being drugged with lithium & being sent to the Bridges facility. every "sighting" of her is sourced by TMZ / back grid photos. no regular fan ever sees her, there are never any sightings reported that don't scream 'PLANNED' all over them, and if she is seen it's always blurry footage and always in sunglasses. always with Cade Hudson... it's WEIRD. 

someone else mentioned she quit the industry 4 years ago. Britney said that via caption, but it's weird for her to say considering the Elton John collaboration & "mind your business" have been released... those two things don't line up. if "she" is telling us she quit the industry, why are singles being released & book deals being published? 

why is the average fan so comfortable with "this interview was conducted via email" AKA.. NOT BRITNEY. why are paparazzi photos from 10 years ago higher resolution than the ones posted in the last 2 years? the cover for her book being a pic of her from 20 years ago? no promotion for the book other than instagram captions? the people magazine cover photoshoot with 2 pics of what looks like 2 different women? her earlobe halfway down her neck? are we really accepting that? but I'M crazy....... whatever. 

I would literally be happier than anyone if Britney was really out there living her best life, but nobody ever sees her unless it's TMZ/backgrid/instagram dancing videos and I'm sorry but Britney is way more of a real person than that. I don't buy any of this bullshit and I'm not Banon or whatever stupid name people have come up with. I've been a Britney fan since I was a little 5 y/o homo in 2000. if her c-ship was just straight up terminated instead of them creating a sealed "care-plan" to "transition her back to normal" then maybe I would feel differently! 

scary-movie-cindy-campbell.gif

14417469274.gif