Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 minute ago, May said:

the judge dragged the people who were recording and posting it on twitter and said they were breaking the law, then told the court to turn the stream off :toofunny:

Great way to silence victims. Now anything can happen in that room and we will never know

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The judge didn’t sound like she was fully on Britney’s side at all, and then shut down the live stream after Britney said she wanted this to be public. 

Hopefully, the judge was just annoyed about the audio link and is really listening to what Britney is saying. I don’t think anyone can sit in that court room and not be affected of the things she was sharing.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Without breaking down, without starting to cry, she told the judge all of this. She’s so incredibly strong and I don’t know where she gets it from. I really wish from the bottom of my heart that she’ll be free and people will be punished for what they’ve done to her. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the leeches are shook and their demise will come soon. she said she was thinking of retirement a few weeks back... she should so she can piss her dad off and end this conservatorship if no new money is coming in

I think it's really, really, really important to ask the question: who are the people working SO hard to occult this information and stop it from spreading? Like they're really doing EVERYTHING they can to suppress it (as they always have, but thank God we live in an age of social media) 

I remember thinking months ago that maybe Britney was being sexually trafficked on top of the other atrocities Jaime exploited her to but wrote those thoughts off cause I didn’t want to inappropriately speculate, but to have that confirmed today is truly mortifying

The audio stream may be down and we may not get a result just yet, but what matters is that with everything Britney has said today, we are undoubtedly past the point of no return. People have heard her. Media outlets are reporting. She WILL be free. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'd suggest everyone not to spread the audio snippets as it's illegal. Obviously wiping them out isn't ideal for Britney or us but they could get the people who've posted them in trouble.

Also boycott the Britney brand, unfollow the fake af Instagram account if you haven't already and stop streaming her music for the time being. Thank you and have a good night y'all!

4 minutes ago, mar said:

I think it's really, really, really important to ask the question: who are the people working SO hard to occult this information and stop it from spreading? Like they're really doing EVERYTHING they can to suppress it (as they always have, but thank God we live in an age of social media) 

We will never know everything. This doesn't seem to involve only Britney and her family. There are powerful people behind it and probably a whole scheme. Too fishy for just a regular custody case

She's practically been turned into a sterile cash cow for her family + execs and its horrific. I hope she gets to sue them. "They need to be reminded that they work for me" were the most powerful words in the entire testimony. God my heart aches for her