Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

the forced IUD thing made me so fucking mad. lock them ALL up this is sick

Like you think it’s bad and then something else is brought up that’s even worse and then something even more worse...! And it’s people who are supposed to work for her that have done this! And family!! It’s sickening, I can’t believe how this has been going for so long as it has. I don’t know if I would even want to go on living if this shit happened to me.

She deserves the world after this, I really hope it’ll come to an end now. This has to stop.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

me too and we know how she loves being a mother and loves her children... she's only alive today because of them 

UGGHHHH I JUST WANT TO BURN JAMIE SPEARS ALIVE

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

i hope all of the people who made suffer all these years get the punishment they strongly deserve. i couldn't feel better about britney talking all of the stuff she was forced to gone through. i hope better days are waiting for her.

I just hope this gets the coverage it needs in a way that leads to mass exposure. She's not the only "star" going through this. Not to detract from her though,  I truly hope things improve specifically for Britney

This whole situation is sick. I couldn't even imagine being in her shoes right now. I mean, the fact that she can't even have children if she wants to? That's a different level of fucked up. I'm hoping that after the recess, at least a plan is made to end the conservatorship 

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I had to look up IUD on the web and I'm fucking appalled. Like that's an unbelievably horrific act. I'll say it incase nobody else does: Satanic ritual abuse. 

7 minutes ago, mar said:

I had to look up IUD on the web and I'm fucking appalled. Like that's an unbelievably horrific act. I'll say it incase nobody else does: Satanic ritual abuse. 

The whole situation is terrible but no

Please don't try to derail with QAnon bullshit. Thanks

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

After a decade of being a stan, I'm so proud of her for finally being heard and coming for everyone's blood without hesitating :krylie: Every sick individual involved in her abuse needs to be held accountable!