Eulonzo

Britney Spears

This is the most disturbing thing that I have heard in months

Why didn't anyone perceived what was happening and tried to help? Hollywood is a disgusting place and anyone that compact with it should go to hell 

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The whole situation is terrible but no

Please don't try to diminish or derail her experience with QAnon bullshit. Thanks

I don't know what QAnon is but go off. I live in the U.K.. Not only is Satanic ritual abuse an undeniable FACT of our living global culture, it's probably happened to most of the people you're a fan of and is absolutely going on around us on a clandestine and underground level. Maybe applying it to this case isn't necessary, but it's more than probably true. 

5 minutes ago, mar said:

I don't know what QAnon is but go off. I live in the U.K.. Not only is Satanic ritual abuse an undeniable FACT of our living global culture, it's probably happened to most of the people you're a fan of and is absolutely going on around us on a clandestine and underground level. Maybe applying it to this case isn't necessary, but it's more than probably true. 

Time and place

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, mar said:

thank you.

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

her father is "sorry seeing britney suffer" and "loves & misses her" :eyeroll2: 

He loves acting like he's not the one that's brought that suffering onto her 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the livestream went down?

the judge dragged the people who were recording and posting it on twitter and said they were breaking the law, then told the court to turn the stream off :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

i always thought it's her sister jamie who was involved in all of these stuff along with their father. but now i realized it's her father jamie, not the sister jamie. however, she must have known all of these stuff involves her family, right? does the sister also involved all of these?? unimaginable. 

Her conservatorship has been controversial since day 1, since she was so young and clearly not incapable of making smart decisions for her life, just in a very dark place. The details of the whole thing are disgusting. 

The judge didn’t sound like she was fully on Britney’s side at all, and then shut down the live stream after Britney said she wanted this to be public. 

I’m really hoping everything works out for her, everything she talked about is absolutely sick and should never happen to anyone, regardless of health/mental problems 

"Don’t forget me"