Eulonzo

Britney Spears

1 hour ago, jvcx said:

Tbh I believe they're just trying to cover their tracks. After all, Britney's dad did claim that his daughter (27 years old at the time) had dementia in the court docs so...

Edit: The next hearing will be held on July 14th

I am by no means a medical expert but from what I know of dementia, I feel that it's highly unlikely that 1. she would develop it at 27 (not impossible, but extremely rare), and 2. she would be able to remember lyrics and choreography 10+ years into the illness ...

She is, by her own admission, traumatised and depressed, and maybe there are some other issues which are no one else's business, but as I said in my previous post - it's hard to see how someone could argue that she's well enough to tour and earn her money, but not be well enough to have access to it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, jvcx said:

Tbh I believe they're just trying to cover their tracks. After all, Britney's dad did claim that his daughter (27 years old at the time) had dementia in the court docs so...

Edit: The next hearing will be held on July 14th

DEMENTIA :toofunny: I know he probably said that because his lawyer or something, but that's like the worst route he could have taken 

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, Shades said:

Sorry, walk me through your logic here. Britney- and the entire GP at this point- is flaming her conservators, accusing them of grievous acts of abuse, gaslighting, manipulation, etc. Don't you think if her medical records actually showed deeper mental illness- thus casting doubt on her accusations- her conservators would have been the very first to publicize said records, not only to help clear their name but keep them in control of Britney and her fortune? Their adamency on keeping them private speaks volumes about the situation as a whole. I highly doubt they care enough about Britney to keep supposed "severe mental illness" a secret at the cost of their own reputations or income.

Thirteen years is a hell of a long time to recover from a psychotic break, especially given she has been on medication for years now.

She might have done something really bad though, like harm her kids or something. Something that if people know would turn them against her and stop her/them earning money.

18 minutes ago, Barry said:

She might have done something really bad though, like harm her kids or something. Something that if people know would turn them against her and stop her/them earning money.

I would bet my life that she has NEVER hurt her kids. Even if she did, that’s no reason for a conservatorship. She would just not be allowed to see them. Even speculating something like that is disgusting and I can’t believe that it’s even being brought up.

Her mental health problems are most likely severe depression and anxiety, maybe even bipolar disorder. A lot of people have those problems but the difference with Britney is that she’s rich and people want money so she’s been put under this conservatorship. It’s obvious to even the stupidest person that there’s no reason for it apart from greed and a lack of basic empathy for another human being

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

17 minutes ago, Barry said:

Had she not challenged her conservatorship, I can see them wanting to avoid making something like that public knowledge to prevent a scandal/cancellation/whatever that would threaten the money she makes for them. But that's not the case- they're losing their control over her and her millions. They're animals backed into a corner- I'm reasonably confident they would disclose any information that painted her as mentally ill no matter how scandalous or dangerous to her brand.

5 minutes ago, Shades said:

Had she not challenged her conservatorship, I can see them wanting to avoid making something like that public knowledge to prevent a scandal/cancellation/whatever that would threaten the money she makes for them. But that's not the case- they're losing their control over her and her millions. They're animals backed into a corner- I'm reasonably confident they would disclose any information that painted her as mentally ill no matter how scandalous or dangerous to her brand.

7 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I would bet my life that she has NEVER hurt her kids. Even if she did, that’s no reason for a conservatorship. She would just not be allowed to see them. Even speculating something like that is disgusting and I can’t believe that it’s even being brought up.

Her mental health problems are most likely severe depression and anxiety, maybe even bipolar disorder. A lot of people have those problems but the difference with Britney is that she’s rich and people want money so she’s been put under this conservatorship. It’s obvious to even the stupidest person that there’s no reason for it apart from greed and a lack of basic empathy for another human being

I know I was just speculating it could have been something like that although we don't know. I did see she wasn't allowed unsupervised visits with her kids from 2007-2019 which seems a really long time.

I probably agree even if she is quite severely mentally ill she should be allowed to do what she wants and if she loses everything etc then thats just how it is but also can probably see how if it was my family member you wouldn't want to see that happening and even more with them being famous and everyone is going to see it.

So happy Britney spoken out.

giphy.gif

Her father is a fucking monster who belongs in prison for years of abuse and stealing her money.

The fact that she has an IUD inside her that she can't remove without his say so is disgusting. Every woman in this planet should have control over her body. Not her fucking father. How he has gotten away with this for 13 years is fucked up. I wouldn't be surprised if he paid some of these judges under the table for years to get his way. I hope this female judge isn't bought off with money and finally frees Britney of all this abuse.

So... Britney is still in the custody of her c-ship till her next hearing or she's going to have protection?

Asking because they can coerce or even cause her a mental breakdown till July 14th

39 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

So... Britney is still in the custody of her c-ship till her next hearing or she's going to have protection?

Asking because they can coerce or even cause her a mental breakdown till July 14th

Or worst.

11 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I’ve read her court documents for years so I was (more or less) fully aware of how bad it is for her but actually hearing the words come out of her mouth crushed me. I honestly think that if I was in her place, I would’ve committed suicide. I can’t even comprehend how she’s managed to stay so strong for so long. Even facing some of her abusers today, she stood strong. Sam’s right - she truly is a lioness. I don’t believe in God or anything but you better believe that I pray for her freedom and happiness every night

her children

it really is impressive, her strength during this whole time :krylie:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 hours ago, Barry said:

this is such an ignorant comment to make im sorry. if you’re not a fan and haven't taken the time to understand britney as a person, please stop theorizing her actions. it’s not fair to make excuses as to why she’s been in an obviously abusive cship for 13 years of her life. it’s all about the money- no one has britney’s best interest at heart 

Did anyone catch the Paris Hilton Jibe? She basically implies she doesn’t talk to her, you wouldn’t mention a friend who you talk to on “Instagram” and say I don’t believe it. She’s hinting she doesn’t own the insta account. 

Also the sudden disappearance of the baby voice is v interesting. 

4 hours ago, bel air rose said:

this is such an ignorant comment to make im sorry. if you’re not a fan and haven't taken the time to understand britney as a person, please stop theorizing her actions. it’s not fair to make excuses as to why she’s been in an obviously abusive cship for 13 years of her life. it’s all about the money- no one has britney’s best interest at heart 

I know but nobody really knows what she is like or what has happened.

In 2007? when they did it, if they didn't do anything  and Britney went off the rails, became a mess, lost everything and ended up homeless etc and was now dead or totally ruined then people would be saying "where was her family, why did nobody help her?" and that they don't care about her etc

As it can't be that easy to put someone into a conservatorship, there must be real reasons for it to have happened but who knows.

17 minutes ago, Barry said:

I know but nobody really knows what she is like or what has happened.

In 2007? when they did it, if they didn't do anything  and Britney went off the rails, became a mess, lost everything and ended up homeless etc and was now dead or totally ruined then people would be saying "where was her family, why did nobody help her?" and that they don't care about her etc

As it can't be that easy to put someone into a conservatorship, there must be real reasons for it to have happened but who knows.

your comments are embarrassing and disrespectful please just stop... 

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Did anyone catch the Paris Hilton Jibe? She basically implies she doesn’t talk to her, you wouldn’t mention a friend who you talk to on “Instagram” and say I don’t believe it. She’s hinting she doesn’t own the insta account. 

Also the sudden disappearance of the baby voice is v interesting. 

Very "Paris is a cunt" "I never said that" "Paris is my friend" 

Having so many years of your life stolen from you is something I cannot ever imagine coming close to recovering from. This is such a wildly unsettling heartbreaking and deeply sinister situation. It’s literally akin to torture and mentally breaking a persons spirit and will to live. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey