Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

She reached MPG status :defeated:  Probably DSN is not gonna reach Nr. 1 next week because of The Weeknd, but fuck she did so much better than I imagined.

I hope that the new Physical Remix means is getting pushed on the US, it deserves to be at least a moderate smash before BMH

8nl2OpX.png

So apparently some people are saying that Break My Heart is gonna be released tonight, which is not a smart decision tbh, but still there's nothing official

8nl2OpX.png

I dont think it'll really make a difference if she drops bmh tonight or next week. She's not gonna be able to do a lot of promo anyways and it's been leaked since like January. DSN has been out for forever and is still climbing and almost at #1. Kinda messy tho, she got a song from last year that's still not falling from the charts, a song released nearly 2 months ago that just got a remix and still hasn't had a radio push, and an upcoming single and music vid of a song that's been leaked since January. 

qfrWuBl.png

“1 WEEK - BREAK MY HEART - 27.03.2020”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just know Hallucinate, Love Again, and Break My Heart is going to be THAT trinity  :defeated: I'm ready for album of the year 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore