LDRO

Instagram Updates

I wonder if by "gone for awhile" she means simply not in Los Angeles or around people? Social media is something she hardly engages in and I think even if she's "gone" she would still be active posting once every 2 weeks like she currently does lol. Maybe she wants to just isolate herself for a little while :crossed: Guess this means no more tv appearances or promotion though

don't stress too much about it, y'all

i think her post last night was her little reassurance that Monday is still happening. Tonight's post was her saying that she won't be active on social media until then. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

tbh i think she’s just confirming COCC is finished and ready to be launched. now she’s just going away to bring us her next masterpiece material. 

how did we end up this lucky with a queen who doesn’t take a break? 

pass me my vape.

5 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

tbh i think she’s just confirming COCC is finished and ready to be launched. now she’s just going away to bring us her next masterpiece material. 

how did we end up this lucky with a queen who doesn’t take a break? 

I read this in a royal English accent

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

don't stress too much about it, y'all

i think her post last night was her little reassurance that Monday is still happening. Tonight's post was her saying that she won't be active on social media until then. 

I definitely think Monday is gonna be when everything drops like she said, but I’m nervous that the album’s release date is gonna be further away than we thought :ohno:

I just don’t get why she’d announce the next book and her disappearing for awhile right before the era rollout is officially starting (unless she’s just dropping the single and the album really is about 5/6 months away still)

"Don’t forget me"

ok, re-reading the caption again. from what i understand, it doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna disappear RIGHT away. but maybe after the record drops, she's warning us that she'll be inactive focusing on iron gates after chemtrails is released. :assad:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ok, re-reading the caption again. from what i understand, it doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna disappear RIGHT away. but maybe after the record drops, she's warning us that she'll be inactive focusing on iron gates after chemtrails is released. :assad:

I hope she didn’t mean right away but she literally says “it’s time to compile the next book now” that sounds pretty much like right away :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"