LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, katebusho said:

the story is sending me tho

lana stole his car and DUI leaving it totaled + got a mugshot? :hillary:  

i thought by that point he had moved past lana and was talking about his assistant and his assistant's friend :um2: not sure though :hillary:

sUcVobB.png

55 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i thought by that point he had moved past lana and was talking about his assistant and his assistant's friend :um2: not sure though :hillary:

omg you're right lol. i thought it was about Lana bc he said that just after saying she was complicated but i see now 

3 minutes ago, katebusho said:

omg you're right lol. i thought it was about Lana bc he said that just after saying she was complicated but i see now 

but how iconic would it be if lana stole his car and totaled it :bye3: serves him right

sUcVobB.png

Dat1guitarguy is incredibly scary. I’ve met him and sadly he has many Lana fan followers that think his constant negative comments about her boyfriends are funny. He truly does think they are going to get married and it’s alarming. 

22 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Dat1guitarguy is incredibly scary. I’ve met him and sadly he has many Lana fan followers that think his constant negative comments about her boyfriends are funny. He truly does think they are going to get married and it’s alarming. 

He isnt alot different that some of lb users honnestly... being mad to her dating and being happy with someone is sick...and the most want Barrie, that lana called a "evil twin", back :horror:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

25 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

He probably has a few but I'm pretty sure he bought most of his followers :rip:

35 minutes ago, Trailer Heaven said:

hes such a weirdo like the whole dating thing, and he was just a rude person in general when i had an instagram fanpage. very weird but he can keep dreaming that he will marry lana one day, i admire his determination :willcut:

Determination/delusions so close to harassment is not admirable pleeease :rip: 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

9 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

He's still on Instagram berating the victim's talking out against Manson and attacking Clay. Somehow he knows how much money Clay made in 2020 and his income tax return information. He's posting it on IG stories. So now he's stalking Clay along with Lana. This man is unhinged.

9 hours ago, past the bushes said:

i'm worried about it tbh :toofunny:

He's been reported to Lana's management last year but we know how great Ben and Ed are with managing Lana. :usrs: That delusional lunatic was right there front and center at Lana's Barnes and Noble signing and running after Lana and her fucking car as she drove a way. :facepalm:

9 hours ago, lustforlife said:

He isnt alot different that some of lb users honnestly... being mad to her dating and being happy with someone is sick...and the most want Barrie, that lana called a "evil twin", back :horror:

Wot?

Talking shit on Lanaboreds isn't even CLOSE to being someone who follows her home/to church/every public appearance/show, tags her boyfriends and posts derogatory remarks about them, tags her and tells her she should break up with said boyfriends/that she's an idiot for not dating them instead, and has delusions about marrying her.

Nobody even said anything bad about this photo and the omg-she's-perfect-and-everything-she-does-is-perfect-teehee brigade have turned up in full force for no reason at all, honestly.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream