LDRO

Instagram Updates

You won't believe me if I tell you that I've never listened to a Taylor song in my life, I don't even know what she sings, I've superficially heard songs like that on TV but I have always zapped. I know the girl, the albums but nothing musical. I don't know why she doesn't interest me at all, like Selena Gomez (I never managed to listen to a single one of her songs entirely), who have absolutely disproportionate success in relation to what they do and the music they come out but I guess it's the lottery and in this environment contacts help a lot. I guess they're adorable in private life, but musically it doesn't work. Nevertheless, if Lana sings with Taylor it will really be to listen to her title that I would listen to Taylor, for the first time and it has to be good. Obviously, I respect those who love her, each artist has her audience.

3 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

You won't believe me if I tell you that I've never listened to a Taylor song in my life, I don't even know what she sings, I've superficially heard songs like that on TV but I have always zapped. I know the girl, the albums but nothing musical. I don't know why she doesn't interest me at all, like Selena Gomez (I never managed to listen to a single one of her songs entirely), who have absolutely disproportionate success in relation to what they do and the music they come out but I guess it's the lottery and in this environment contacts help a lot. I guess they're adorable in private life, but musically it doesn't work. Nevertheless, if Lana sings with Taylor it will really be to listen to her title that I would listen to Taylor, for the first time and it has to be good. Obviously, I respect those who love her, each artist has her audience.

i actually feel excited if she sings with Lana - but just for the side-project only (like that EP Deuxmoi has been spreading about), besides that i really don't want any artist in a Lana's studio album, her album should be just by herself.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

i actually feel excited if she sings with Lana - but just for the side-project only (like that EP Deuxmoi has been spreading about), besides that i really don't want any artist in a Lana's studio album, her album should be just by herself.

Yes I think the same. I hope she will be alone!

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

any ways, the camera lens must be too afraid of our 2 most influencial female artists of the decade or something, because it looks blur af.

maybe another hint, that we're getting hazy, lazy, dreamy songs :flutter:

Spoiler
On 4/6/2022 at 12:21 AM, DragonWhore said:

Um, wow. Anyway I’ll just ignore all the hate directed at me and I’ll leave a snippet of what I know so far; 

-Album will be over 1 hour long, surprising absolutely nobody. 

-The motif in this album is much stronger and more cohesive than COCC and BB. 
-Expect more strings and cinematic influences, not unlike what we see in some of Honeymoon but with strong psychedelic vibes. 
-The overall feel of the album is hazy, lazy, dreamy but also menacing.  
-Don’t expect it to drop within the next 6 mos 

- Poetry book coming first

its coming u little bitch 

5 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

maybe another hint, that we're getting hazy, lazy, dreamy songs :flutter:

Hide contents

the dots are all connecting omg

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

On 4/7/2022 at 7:50 AM, The Love Witch said:

Looks like I hit several nerves...what does me disliking an artist, who is not as unproblematic as you claim her to be, have anything to do with misogyny? Don't act like some of y'all don't have certain celebrities you dislike as well. Anyway...maybe I shouldn't have aired it out on here.

The reason I said it, is because I simply do not want her on a Lana album. Lana is my favorite artist and the last thing I need is a collaboration with my #1 least favorite artist ever.

baby u didn't hit any nerves i don't even listen to taylor's music it's just so funny to me how "everything about" a human being u don't know can make ur "blood boil".. it's a tad pathetic :oic2:

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I think lanadelrey is truly gone if she added the LDR thing. I just hope she doesn't touch the bio :crying4:

the bio holds so many memories she can't change it :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I warmed up a lot to Taylor’s music this year, with the reissue of Red (the 10-minute version of All Too Well is a career highlight). I’d be there for a collab of the two, but like you said, on a side project (which will probably be the case if it happens). That collab could be beneficial for her, in terms of numbers, while still letting her do her own thing for her albums, just like she did in the NFR era with the (very-meh) collab Don’t Call Me Angel. 

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I think lanadelrey is truly gone if she added the LDR thing. I just hope she doesn't touch the bio :crying4:

no UNMANIFEST this please.

it's not even my 22Mil account but i will cry to death if this happen...

She's had the "Honeymoon is alive and breathing" bio for like 7 years at this point, I'd honestly be kind of surprised if she changed it

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

She's had the "Honeymoon is alive and breathing" bio for like 7 years at this point, I'd honestly be kind of surprised if she changed it

This is Lana Del Rey we are talking about. Expect the unexpected :makeup:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 hours ago, yassgrenade said:

Charlie literally provides the tea since 2012 (he posted about the A$AP Rocky collab on Facebook prior to it being released/leaked), so I firmly believe that this would be the indicator that the Pusha T collab is really happening and getting released :nails:

z445hpI.png