LDRO

Instagram Updates

at this point, i think that we can all agree that the instagram posts of 2022 ARE SERVING so much, like wtf 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

36 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

The new Lana Del Rey single: You Lose Some You Win Some While Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita Fires at the Santa Anita Race Track out soon!:makeup:

don't forget the follow up: Drinking Cheap Wine While Smelling A Dolphin Flower At Seafoam Nova National Park

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, The Love Witch said:

What a blessing that would be. We pretty much got three Honeymoons looking at her last three albums and I’m TIRED. Give me something exciting again!

Idisagreealbum.jpg

3 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

What a blessing that would be. We pretty much got three Honeymoons looking at her last three albums and I’m TIRED. Give me something exciting again!

I wouldn’t want another of any of her albums….I want something NEW

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

So do you just come into this thread to post the worst takes and then leave?

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Whatttt, this is offensive to Honeymoon :coffee:

I mean yeah…Honeymoon is not as lukewarm as BB and COTCC in retrospect but god…I remember when it was released. It felt so underwhelming after Ultraviolence and she gave us NOTHING that era. Two of the videos were 50% lifted from scrapped UV visuals.

Honeymoon and BB have a quality thats so lush gorgeous but slow that a lot of people unfortunately can't seem to appreciate in the moment, its not till later when you get another album with fire where people are like "oh, HM wasn't so bad!" ebohRRw.jpg

I know we love fire, I love fire too! but calm your titties girls, we'll get another album that'll blow us out in time. Might aswell enjoy what we have now instead of appreciating it in 5 years :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, The Love Witch said:

I mean yeah…Honeymoon is not as lukewarm as BB and COTCC in retrospect but god…I remember when it was released. It felt so underwhelming after Ultraviolence and she gave us NOTHING that era. Two of the videos were 50% lifted from scrapped UV visuals.

You should've clarified you meant the eras, lol. I mean, I liked COTCC as an album, but BB has not clicked with me at all :cryney: #tiredofpiano

6 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

ummm stop

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif