LDRO

Instagram Updates

Looks like I hit several nerves...what does me disliking an artist, who is not as unproblematic as you claim her to be, have anything to do with misogyny? Don't act like some of y'all don't have certain celebrities you dislike as well. Anyway...maybe I shouldn't have aired it out on here.

The reason I said it, is because I simply do not want her on a Lana album. Lana is my favorite artist and the last thing I need is a collaboration with my #1 least favorite artist ever.

4 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Looks like I hit several nerves...what does me disliking an artist, who is not as unproblematic as you claim her to be, have anything to do with misogyny? Don't act like some of y'all don't have certain celebrities you dislike as well. Anyway...maybe I shouldn't have aired it out on here.

The reason I said it, is because I simply do not want her on a Lana album. Lana is my favorite artist and the last thing I need is a collaboration with my #1 least favorite artist ever.

I'm not even a Taylor stan so I really can't comment on what she has and hasn't done that's problematic because I genuinely don't know, but I can say that you're acting like she killed your first born child or something :horror2: It's really not that deep

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

I think you can voice your (semi overkill) opinion about Taylor, lol. I think it would probably fit better in the Lana Unpopular opinions thread :oopna2:,  or maybe we have a controversial opinions general? Taylor can be a bit annoying at times but I think you've unintentionally fueled any alleged victim complex even more with the dramatics lolol, it's why it's better to (attempt) to ignore your least fav IMO :oic3:, now she has a reason to say muh haydurz online :thumb3:

10 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

i don’t think you’re a misogynist, but your original post did come across as really harsh as it was simply about a celebrity you don’t even know, i’m not a fan of taylor either & i dislike the idea of a collab between taylor & lana, but i wouldn’t say i hate her, i don’t really care for her, but it doesn’t feel fair to say i hate somebody so much when i don’t even know them, even if there’s things i could assume about them, sometimes we can have strong opinions, i do as well, i’m quite opinionated, but i don’t usually express it too much, sometimes we just have to take a step back & think about how we’re feeling or what we’re saying because it could come across as extreme or immature, that doesn’t necessarily mean we as people are extreme or immature, but we all have the ability to say the wrong things or to act in ways which aren’t the most mature

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

59 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana set her Instagram account to private again.

If she did, it’s open again already 

"Don’t forget me"

The only other thing I'm going to say about this is that if you're really that bothered by a celebrity's existence, at least have something to back it up with (also, insulting someone's appearance is never necessary and if anything just looks like a cop out)

imageproxy.jpg

19 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

what did she do to you:awk:

4 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

girl, u literally said she has victim complex as if everything she been through was her fault lol, 

i can't give a single fuck if u like her or not but you literally set a tone talking about her as if she did something bad to you. And if ur telling me you dont like her then it's your problem but when you said someone is problematic you gotta say it right, with facts checked, not farts from your mouth.

And the point is: 99% of all Taylor's scandals were from the cause of misogyny that this industry have been aiming at her for years. So... based on what u say - yep, ur sounding like a misogynist.

And side bar: not you saying every award/accomplishment she achieved is unrightful because she "is a rich white girl" - now it doesnt only sound like ur uncultured af about what she contribute to the music industry in the last decade, it also says alot about you - a person who tries their best to discredit a successful talented woman who did nothing but gain every single amount of success by her own work. If you say all that was because she is a rich white girl then explain to me why did the Grammys snub her more than 4 times? 

Yeah, i'm not judging who you are BUT based on your statement - u definitely sound like a misogynist. :bye:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Oh wait wait...I see it's the Swifties attacking. LOL :byeh8rs2:

The fanbase that has grown to be even more overly protective and aggressive than Little Monsters...

What has she done? From literally encouraging her fans to cyberbully and attack people she was feuding with to actively trying to destroy someone's career, their first-week sales to publicly shaming a bunch of people through her songs and music.

She never ever addressed and distanced herself from the fact that the alt-right hailed her as their "Aryan queen" and instead decided to stay silent on it. Instead she decided to sue bloggers who pointed out that she was being silent on it. For years she was perfectly complicit with people associating her with Republicans, the far-right because she did not want to alienate half of her audience.

That is just something I cannot get behind.

14 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

No offence but I don’t think she knows he’s returned to Instagram 😭

I don't think so either, but if you type the name Honeym... in the search box, you will get it suggested as well. Some people might be confused, especially because Honeymoun(s) doesn't clarify that it's only a fan account.

On 4/8/2022 at 7:32 AM, The Love Witch said:

Oh wait wait...I see it's the Swifties attacking. LOL :byeh8rs2:

The fanbase that has grown to be even more overly protective and aggressive than Little Monsters...

What has she done? From literally encouraging her fans to cyberbully and attack people she was feuding with to actively trying to destroy someone's career, their first-week sales to publicly shaming a bunch of people through her songs and music.

She never ever addressed and distanced herself from the fact that the alt-right hailed her as their "Aryan queen" and instead decided to stay silent on it. Instead she decided to sue bloggers who pointed out that she was being silent on it. For years she was perfectly complicit with people associating her with Republicans, the far-right because she did not want to alienate half of her audience.

That is just something I cannot get behind.

1. every fucking fanbase is overly protective & aggressive for their own fav, whats your point? 

2. "encouraging her fans to cyberbully & attack people she was feuding with" - girl, this is literally what Kim K did (that hashtag, that snake amoji shit) to taylor and now ur saying she condoned cyberbullying when ALL SHE DID was just post her explanation from HER SIDE - which she has her right to do - on her socials.

3. "Destroying someon's career, their first week sale" - sweetheart, it's called the "business" - the "industry" & the "timing", the "strategy", grow tf up or just go attack ANY HUGE ARTIST who decides to drop their music on the same time/ same date with their peers to compete the numbers. Please.

4. Okay so she is rich, white, singing country so that's how you assume her associating with Repblicans lol... Why did she never address that? Because she never wanted to have anything to do with "politics" in her music career thats the case. You dont have to put everrything into politics to assume & make your invalid points about people who you dont even know. Fyi: in the early years - she was really hated by the country community, mostly because she fused country with pop music, doing pop stuff.

Unless ur living in Taylor's basement, sleeping under her bed everyday, then i will consider what you're spreading around here. You can hate her, i dont care, but stop your false narrative about her, just like you don't want to see they spread false narrative about Lana being a Karen.

Side bar: i'm not even a swiftie lol, i just smell misogyny & uncultured from you basically.

you're the one who need to learn not to assume other people in an argument, it's called fallacy & It says alot about you.

I don;t have to be a fucking swiftie to SEE what's your problem right here babe :bye:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

any ways, the camera lens must be too afraid of our 2 most influencial female artists of the decade or something, because it looks blur af.